Venmo digital wallet has made transactions easier for many, from students to small business owners. Today, more than 70 million people are associated with Venmo worldwide. It is convenient to use, and one can conveniently book movie tickets, pay bills, and travel with simple taps.
This blog will discuss Venmo Debit Cards and how to make the most of it. But first, let’s understand how you can order a Venmo debit card through the app.
How to order a Venmo Debit card on the app?
Let’s understand in detail how you can order a Venmo debit card on the app:
- First, download the Venmo app on your device, i.e., iPhone or Android device.
- Second, create your Venmo account to get started with a Debit card.
- Navigate the Venmo app and go to the menu icon in the top left-hand corner. It looks like three horizontal lines.
- Scroll down the menu and click on “Venmo Card”.
- Now, a fancy screen will appear on your mobile describing the cool features of getting a Venmo debit card. Select the “Get the Venmo Card” present at the bottom.
- You will be asked to select the color for your Venmo Debit Card.
- Make the color selection and click on “Next”.
- Furthermore, enter your details, such as first and last next, and click on “Next”.
- You will now be redirected to enter your four-digit social security number and birth date. Read all the terms and conditions and click on “Next”.
- The app will now ask for your Venmo Debit card shipment address. Once you will the details, click on “Next”.
- Venmo will ask if you want to reload your card in case of a low balance. Else, you can connect your other bank account for transaction purposes. Further, click on “Next”.
- Carefully review the details you have entered and tap on the “Submit” button.
Now, let’s learn how to customize your Venmo debit card by selecting your favorite color.
How to choose a new Venmo card color?
With a Venmo debit card, you can spend your Venmo account balance everywhere. The Mastercard is accepted in all the United States territories. Hence, it’s exciting to enroll for a Venmo debit card. Your excitement levels will boost when you know Venmo allows users to pick their favorite color for their debit card.
Following are the steps to choose the Venmo card color.
- Open your Venmo app.
- Click on three horizontal lines that appear in the top-left corner.
- Scroll till you can see the “Venmo Card” option. Click on it.
- Now, select “Get the Venmo Card” at the bottom.
- The further step permits you to choose a color for your Venmo Debit Card. These colors include blue, black, white, yellow, pink, green, etc. You can choose your favorite color to add a hint of personal customization to your card.
- The intuitive Venmo app also previews how your debit card will look with your chosen color.
- Once you decide on the color, click on the “Next” button in the right corner.
You can pick any color from the given palette for your Venmo Debit Card through these easy steps. Now, look at the steps to track your Venmo card delivery after placing the order.
Also Check:- Venmo debit card fees & Hidden Fees
How to track Venmo card delivery?
Venmo takes some time to verify your identity and the given information before approving your application for a debit card. Once approved, you will receive a notification, “Your Venmo debit card is in the works”, and will show your shipment details.
Typically, it takes 7 to 10 business days for a Venmo debit card to arrive at your doorstep. Meanwhile, you can track your shipment details on the app. So, let’s look at the steps that will allow you to track your Venmo Card delivery.
- Once the Venmo card notifies you, “Your card is in works”, you must click on “Activate” to proceed further with your application.
- Then, your order’s shipment will be initiated. From now onwards, you will receive regular notifications of your Venmo debit card’s delivery on your registered mobile number.
- To track your order and know the detailed process, open the Venmo app.
- Remember, Venmo only notifies you about the order shipment after opening the app when your debit card is still in transit and has yet to arrive at your doorstep.
- First, it will be welcomed with a congratulatory message which says, “Congrats! Your Venmo Debit Card is on the way”. Furthermore, it lets you know the exact date of your card’s arrival.
On that exact date, your Venmo card will be delivered to you safely. Now, we’ll look at the Venmo debit card application cancellation process.
How to cancel a Venmo debit card application?
Using Venmo at all places for transactions is reliable and seamless. Therefore, Venmo users, including debit and credit cards, have increased exponentially in recent years. People appreciate its offers, discounts, and customer service.
Venmo gives priority to customer satisfaction. If a user requests debit card cancellation after application, the app quickly proceeds with the request. So, no worries anymore if you want to cancel a Venmo debit card because its application takes a few seconds.
- Order Venmo’s 24×7 customer service number: 855-204-4090. Please speak to the associate and tell them about your intention to cancel the debit card.
- If you cannot reach customer service for some reason, you can leave an email at: [email protected].
- If you wish to deactivate your Venmo account, open the “Me” tab. Then, go to “Account” and select “Preferences.” Finally, click on “Close Venmo Account.”
Yes, it is convenient to cancer Venmo debit card applications. Read further to learn how to order a replacement Venmo Card.
How to order a replacement, Venmo Card?
To order a replacement for a Venmo card, here are your options. You can select any one of them given below.
- Contact customer service. Venmo’s customer care service is active 24×7. So, you can talk to Venmo’s associate and get your Venmo Card replaced. Call: 855-204-4090.
- You can also prefer to leave an email at: [email protected] and request for card replacement. Customer service will contact you within 24 hours with an actionable solution.
It is most suitable to talk to the customer care number. Now, let’s understand how you can replace your lost Venmo card.
How to replace my lost Venmo card?
The debit card allows you to use the Venmo account’s balance. Therefore, people relying on Venmo wallets must sign up for Venmo debit cards for extra benefits and features. Additionally, Venmo debit users can withdraw money anytime from the account balance.
Similarly, Venmo enables users to replace their card anytime in case it’s stolen, damaged, or lost. Of course, such unforeseen conditions can occur anytime. But you can rest assured with Venmo because they’ve got your back.
If you are facing the conditions mentioned earlier, contact Venmo Customer Service at 855-204-4090, and get your card canceled to prevent unauthorized transactions.
Let’s now understand how to get a Venmo virtual debit card.
How to get a virtual debit card?
Venmo provides their customer with a Virtual Debit Card number as soon as their Venmo debit card application is approved. As a result, the users can use this virtual number for online payment, which includes:
- Grocery shopping
- To order food
- Shopping at the popular eCommerce websites
- Booking movie tickets
- Restaurant reservations
Additionally, Venmo allows you to request a new virtual debit card number. Provide your Social Security Number, Expiration date, and CVV. The request for an unknown number will initiate. Once the details are verified, you will get a virtual number to make online payments.
All your virtual debit card transactions will be included in the Venmo debit card’s purchase history. Also, you can see the same virtual number on the back of the debit card.
Venmo is an ideal debit card for users who want to modernize and digitize their transactions from traditional methods. Also, it is incredibly beneficial for customers already using Venmo for online purchases. With this multi-purpose debit card, they can also use Venmo’s account balance.
Therefore, Venmo can be an excellent addition to your digital wallets as it makes funds easily accessible.
Can I get a second Venmo card?
Users can get more than one Venmo card. A single user can use four active cards on a single account within the six months rolling time. Currently, Venmo has only authorized four cards for each person on security grounds.
How long does it take to get a new Venmo card?
Once you place the order for your new Venmo card, verifying your information takes a few moments. They initiate your card shipment as soon as your application is verified. The order will take a maximum of 10 business days. Otherwise, kindly get in touch with Venmo’s customer service.
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.