Venmo debit card fees
There is no fee when applying for a Venmo debit card. You also have to pay $3.00 as an over-the-counter withdrawal fee whenever you have to sign a withdrawal in any of the banks.
Venmo debit card international fees
Venmo debit card can in no way be used for placing or receiving international orders.
Venmo debit card ATM fees
When using the debit card in an ATM other than the ones approved by Venmo, you will have to pay $2.50 as a fee.
Also Check:- Venmo debit card ATM withdrawal limit
Are there hidden fees with Venmo debit card?
No, Venmo does not have any hidden debit card fees.
How much does venmo charge for debit card?
Venmo does not charge even a penny for issuing the Venmo debit card and also for its use.
Venmo app fee calculator
You can use the below calculator link to get a clear picture of how much money would you get under different circumstances.
There is a space to add the amount you would want to withdraw or send.
- The ATM-out-of-the-card network would deduct $2.50 as a fee.
- If you are sending money using a credit card, you will have to pay 3% of $500 to Venmo which is equal to $15.
- Instant withdrawal into your bank account would amount to $495.
- The amount lost in the instant withdrawal process would amount to $5.
- If you want to send money to another Venmo user either through bank, credit card or even using your debit card, you will have to spend an additional $15 that sums up to $515.
- When withdrawing cash from an ATM that is not within the Venmo Network amount, you would lose $2.50.
In this way, you can find out your deductions simply by placing the amount in the box.
To conclude, we would like to point out that Venmo’s debit card is free of charges when used. If you wish to know the different charge you would incur when using your Venmo card, you must read this article carefully.