What is Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha?
Mo Ghar Yojana Odisha was put together by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik and is for those who cannot afford proper drinking water and a cemented home. This plan is being put in place to facilitate the socially and economically weaker segments of society.
The scheme, Mo Ghar Yojana, coincides with the fourth year of the five-year term of the Naveen Patnaik government. Those who could not benefit from the previous housing schemes that were run in the state would be eligible to participate in this one. Most of the previous schemes run by the government either left people out due to strict eligibility criteria or insufficient allocation funds. This scheme will also be for those who received a smaller amount of money earlier and now need more to expand, improve, or upgrade their housing.
This scheme is a credit linking housing scheme, and the entire budget will be funded by the state government.
As it is a loan amount, you will need to repay it to the government. A home loan of up to 3 lakhs will be granted to those who need that much of an amount, and people will need to pay it back in a time span of ten years.
Loans will be granted in three to four slabs, which include Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 1.5 lakh, Rs. 2 lakh, and Rs. 3 lakh. They will need to have a thatched house, and they will need to migrate to a pucca house, which means a cemented roof.
The loan is being given to people at a subsidized rate, and the subsidy surplus amount will be paid back by the government.
Know the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 details, including eligibility, document requirements, benefits, and other processes, from this article here.
Any Odisha citizen who fulfils the following criteria under the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 details can apply for a loan from the government:
- People need to be citizens of India to participate in the Mo Ghara Yojana in Odisha.
- Individuals need to belong to the lower or weaker section of the community.
- Any individual having a kutcha house, either with thatched or other forms of non-cemented roofs, can apply for it.
- The individual applying for the loan cannot own a pucca home within the state.
- If someone’s house is damaged or inundated by some natural or manmade calamity, it will be included in the list.
- Those people who are impacted by occupational diseases
- People who are very poor, vulnerable, and from undeserving households.
- Scheduled tribes and forest dwellers can also apply as per the Act of 2006.
- River and sea inundation victims can also apply.
- Kaccha households can apply for a pucca house.
Also Check:- e-SHRAM card registration online Odisha
Here are the required documents for the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 details which would need to go with the application here;
- A passport size photograph is a must.
- EWS and BPL certificates must be given to people.
- Aadhar, ration, and a voter ID card must be provided.
- Identification proof must be added.
- Residence and bona fide certificates must be incorporated.
- For the Mo Ghara scheme an address proof must also be submitted.
Here are the subsidy amounts that one would get from the government for those who take the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana. The best benefit of this loan is that it works at a subsidized rate for people who cannot afford to pay the complete sum required to bring up a cemented pucca house.
Some other benefits of the Mo Ghara scheme include the following;
- There is no need for a processing fee to get the loan sanctioned from the bank.
- Those beneficiaries who are given this loan can take advantage of other different financial rural schemes applicable to the different housing groups.
- Loan accounts will get monetary assistance from the Odisha State Government.
- For a legal advisor, you will only have to pay Rs. 1000 as a maximum amount.
- Repaying loans is possible using the EMI option for the Odisha Mo Ghara application.
- For those who fall in the SC/ST category, you will get an extra subsidy of Rs 10,000/-.
- The benefits of the loan can be passed on to people without any kind of discrimination.
How to get Odisha Mo Ghara Application Form 2023?
You will need to go to https://rhodisha.gov.in/ and then download the application form from the given link. Once you download the application form, you can either take a printout or fill it out online.
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha apply online
You can try the Mo Ghara Yojana apply online option apart from filling up the offline form.
Download, take a printout, or fill it out online.
- Visit the rhodisha.gov.in site, find the online application form, and click on it.
- Select your user ID and password to complete the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha registration, and then complete your name, income, and other related details.
- Incorporate the income certificate, caste certificate, land record information, and other information in PDF format.
- Once you fill in all the details, you can submit the Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha online.
- After the application form is completed, you can keep track of your Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha list.
Mo Ghara Yojana interest rate
The Mo Ghar Yojana interest rate (Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme 2023 Details) will depend on the interest rate fixed by the bank. It will be 9% if the bank charges the same amount.
|The amount of the loan||General category subsidized rate||ST/SC/PWD subsidy|
Mo Ghara Yojana list
The Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha list will include the following processes;
- Go to the official website and find the beneficiary list option.
- Searching the beneficiary list is to be done by using the following four options.
- Choose the desired option and then complete the given details.
- The beneficiary list will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the list and find the screenshot, then keep it with you.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When was the Mo Ghara Yojana established?
The Mo Ghar Yojana was established on May 29, 2023, and people with an income less than Rs. 25000 can apply for it.
When will the Mo Ghar Yojana application process begin?
Those who wish to get the loans need to be ready for the application process, which is deemed to open on June 15, 2023.
What is the loan subsidy amount that the government will provide?
For vulnerable groups, the loan subsidy amount will be Rs. 70,000, and for other medium-lower classes, the loan subsidy amount will be Rs. 60,000 for people taking a loan of Rs. 3 lakh from the government.
Here is all about the Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana, and those who wish to participate in it need to know all the entered details about it from here. These eligibility and document-related details must be entered specifically in the application form, and then the form needs to be filled out. You can try to apply for Mo Ghara Yojana apply online or offline by downloading the application form and then sending it to the required address. Also, find out the beneficiary list and send in your application to it.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg