Governments are trying to bring relief to families. Most families have to find the best possible way to manage their livelihoods and with the help of the government, some of them can certainly make better arrangements.
In Rajasthan, a western state of India, the government has provisioned a food packet distribution scheme under which people will get food items for free. The government plans to make a food packet comprising several essential ingredients. They plan to give gram pulses, sugar, salt, edible oil, spices like coriander, turmeric and chili powder.
Each of these food packers would cost Rs.370 per packet and a total of 392 crore of expenditure will come from the government every month. They plan to target one crore families for this scheme this month for one full year.
The Gehlot government is planning to provide it as part of the Rs.19000 crore inflation relief packages they have mobilized for the state’s people.
To know more about the scheme, read about it below.
Here is what you will need if you wish to participate in the program. Knowing your eligibility entails you to get your application processed as fast as possible.
- Only permanent residents of Rajasthan can participate in the program.
- Any middle-class or poor class family can participate in the Annapurna Food Packet Yojana.
- The annual income of the family cannot be more than Rs.120, 000.
- Any applicant who is willing to participate must be registered with the Food and Logistics supply department.
- From one home only one application must reach the office.
What documents would you need to get your application through?
- The mobile number linked to your application and the mobile number link that will be sent by them to your mobile number.
- Aadhar card/Jan Aadhar card.
- You will need the ration card as well
- Your income certificate is a must
- Provide a caste certificate as well with your application
- Address proof like electricity, or water bill will work
- Family member details must be added
- A photo of the applicant must be included
How to apply Annapurna Food Packet Yojana?
They do not have an online application form. Instead, they have an offline application form. These application forms are only available in the Inflation relief centers set by the government. If you want to find out more about what you will need to do, read the post in detail here.
- The first step is to make a photocopy of each of the documents mentioned in the previous segment.
- This scheme is already available from 24th April 2023, and you can visit them anytime.
- Once you have figured out the nearest inflation relief camp, approach the officer there and find out the process to procure the application form.
- After you get the application form, look through it and fill in all relevant and essential segments.
- When you have entered all your details, go ahead and attach all the documents and then submit the application form.
Benefits are primarily centered on the following essential routes.
- You can procure the food packets completely free of cost. All you need to do is find out what can work for you.
- Also, you will not need to buy a few essential stuffs from the market which means you can save money. The Rajasthan government plans to pay Rs.370 per packet. Those who are procuring from the market need to spend slightly more and it means you can save that much amount of money and use it where it is needed most.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the other name for the Rajasthan Free Food Packet Yojana?
People are alternately calling it Annapurna Food Packet Yojana. If you want to find out more about it, you will need to read about it and analyze if you can also seek the benefits.
If you want to contact them, who do you call for information?
You can call 1800-180-6030 for more assistance. Find out what works for you or you can also reach them in case of doubts and queries.
What is the quantity that would be given for each product added to the packet?
You will get one kilo each of pulses, salt, and sugar. Alongwith it, you will also get 100 gram of chili powder, coriander powder, 50 grams of turmeric powder, and 1 liter of edible oil.
ConclusionHere’s everything you must know about the program before you actually think of participating in it. Those who earn Rs.10000 a month can invest this saved amount into something that needs attention. It is always good to know the different schemes made available by the government so that you can participate in them and get benefited from them. The Annapurna Food Packet Yojana is one such scheme implemented to make the lives of people better
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg