Being an entrepreneur is a dream that many cherish and wish to fulfil, but there are only a few that can truly become one. Self-reliance is therefore the goal of many, and financial independence is one of the key objectives.
Almost all state governments are working towards self-reliance in our country. A self reliant India is not just a goal; it is already taking shape in many states. Recently, Assam joined the list with Himanta Biswa, the current chief minister, announcing a financial assistance of two lakhs to all who choose to become entrepreneurs.
What is Swa Niyojan Yojana?
A self employment initiative by the Chief Minister of Assam, the money will be able to provide the desired wings to those business initiatives that are lying dull due to a lack of funds.
It is estimated that by the end of three years, almost one lakh people can gain independence as entrepreneurs. Those beneficiaries who come forward will be given a seed capital of Rs 1 lakh as an investment. After the funds are transferred to the beneficiaries bank accounts, they can go ahead and decide their line of investment and operation.
If you are in Assam and dream of having your own business, you can start by taking up the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme seriously. Learn how you can go about the scheme here.
Sva Niyojan Yojana Eligibility
Just a few small eligibility criteria are enough to make you fulfil the Swa Niyojana Yojana.
- Only a permanent resident of Assam, meaning an Assamese, can apply for it.
- Even women who are from self-help groups can apply.
- You must be willing to invest yourself in an entrepreneurial idea.
- Individuals applying for the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme need to be at least 18 years old.
Check Complete Eligibility
Sva Niyojan Documents Required
The following documents are a must for those who wish to apply for the Swa Niyojan Yojana program.
- You must tag an Aadhar and Pan card copy with the application.
- A domicile certificate is another one to submit.
- Enter or add your business plan.
- Tag a passport-size photograph.
- Add your bank details.
- Incorporate your mobile number.
- Bank account and bank passbook details must be submitted.
- Income details also need to be added.
- A self declaration should also be included in the business plan.
Swa Niyojana Yojana Benefits
When any scheme is launched, the most benefits come to the individuals who really have the knack to do something with the money. The money given to these people does not have to be returned to the government and, thus, can be used suitably in the right way.
- Almost 5000 crores are to be invested in 5 years, and in one year alone, 1000 crores will be invested. A state allotment of two lakhs for a three year span
- It is seed funding, where the government is going to invest the capital in a startup company in exchange for an equity stake or a convertible note stake within the company. It means no one will need to return the money directly to the government.
- This one lakh will be the company’s opening amount, and when another lakh comes by, this too can be invested by the individuals in the right way towards the development of the company.
- Initial investment by the government will open the doors to investors who want to invest in the project.
How to apply?
There is an online form that will come up in the online portal that will be set for the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme. Currently, the announcement alone has been made. But mostly, you’ll have a similar process to the ones occurring with most other schemes.
Here’s how to apply for the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme whenever it appears, which must be known next to knowing the eligibility criteria and application requirements.
- The first step in the process is to self-register for the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme.
- Once the scheme is on the homepage and you are on the homepage of the screen, press the user registration tab.
- Fill out the registration form that will appear to create an account with them. Usually, your username, password, email address, and phone number need to go in.
- Next, enter the portal and then search for the application form.
- Fill out the application form by adding all your details in the indicated places. It will include your name, birth date, age, address for communication, income details, identity details, and also your business idea in the related sections.
- The online form can be submitted by clicking on the submit tab, and the offline form can be submitted by visiting the nearest office designated to take up the form.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What are the objective and key features of the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme?
The objective of the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme is to provide financial help to all those who want to begin some form of entrepreneurial business for themselves. Those who need the funding to start the business will be given the money in the form of seed capital funding.
Is the Swa Niyojan application registration date out yet?
No, the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme was just announced in the annual budget, and there is a lot of work that needs to be undertaken to put the program in place, like building a site for it and then alerting people on the dates when the registration program will be open to the general public.
What kinds of businesses will be entertained under the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme?
Entrepreneurial schemes would imply business attempts in any field of technology, art, or business ventures dealing with the selling of goods in novel ways or with any novel ideas that can take hold of the market.
Here is what you need to know about the Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme currently, but there will be a lot more to know when the scheme actually takes shape and forms are available online. The Swa Niyojan Yojana scheme is one of the many schemes that the Assamese government is going to run for the people, and those who want to take advantage of the governmental facilities can do so by participating in the scheme.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg