Call of Duty is coming out with Season 5 and it means there will be new weapons, operators, and Havoc game mode. If you want to know everything about it, here’s what you need to understand.
- If you have the battle pass, you can unlock skins and new weapons using it.
- In this new season, you can also come across some new operators like Nick Minaj, and 21 Savage over the seasons’ course.
- It is going to be out on 2nd August 2023 and 21 is the maximum prestige one can reach with it.If you can make it through different ranks, and if you can move to the top, you will have to get access to a new weapon blueprint known as Kastov-74u.
- You will not be able to access every kind of content on the date of launch. Some operators and weapons will take time to arrive.
What are the new weapons one can have with Season 5?
You can have these for this upcoming season.
- Carrack 300 sniper rifle launch
- Assault rifle FR Avancer
- Assault Rifle M13C.
- SMG with an integrated suppressor
- A sidearm
Who will be the new operators this season?
Here are the new Season 5 operators you will come across this season.
- Snoop Dogg
- Nicki Minaj
- 21 Savage
A few later-mentioned ones will appear mid-season while the rest will be there from the initiation of Season 5.
Next, we must know more about what the Call of Duty Season 5 updates are all about
- Vondel’s Champion Quest: This quest comes to players after they have won five times in a row.
There will be gallium, deuterium, and neptunium to deal with.
- New Warzone 2 vehicles: With a lot of heat packed, it is a truck difficult to defeat and is very lethal despite having a slow speed.
- DirtBike is to get somewhere faster but is not a very lethal or reliable accompaniment.
What are the field upgrades you will find?
- Disguise option: With it, you can get the option to disguise as an AI combatant
- Battle Revive: They have a mix of self revive and battle rage with it.
- Self-revive: With it, you can stock an armored box for your team.
- Scuba gas mask: A normal mask-like equipment to protect at the same level.
Maps are Punta Mar, Strike, DRC, Lounge, and Canal and the game modes in which you can include Havoc, Big Capture the Flag, Gunfight Variants, Faceoff 4v4, Armored Royale, and Fort Resurgence
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- AppsJanuary 28, 2024How to Use SnapEdit app in Android & iOS?
- Apple PayJanuary 27, 2024Does Dollar general accept apple pay (Complete Guide)?
- ApplicationDecember 2, 2023Gomercury.com Pre Approved Application [2024-Updated]
- TechnologyOctober 31, 2023How to get bank confirmation letter on Capitec app?