If you cannot tolerate any app icon, most of us tend to ignore such a scenario. There is no way to use our discretion to fix the problem. What can you do if you don’t like an app logo? You can update it and see if the company has changed its logo in a way that you can start bearing its presence. Most of these apps we need and thereby their presence is extremely essential for us. The logo is almost always secondary to notice and whether we like it or not is absolutely out of the question as long as it functions well for us.
But certain apps can also help you with that and Apple hosts some of them that can help you with an app’s new icon. Customize using your iPhone or Apple device. Usually, most people do it with the help of another app called Shortcuts.
With Shortcuts, you can even have the whole sea and its creatures for yourself on your phone. You can alter Apple’s display image easily using this particular app. How can you do it? As we walk you through the simplest steps, we want you to understand it is no big science that you cannot memorize.
How to Customize App’s New Icon on iPhone?
Here’s what you do to make the app’s new icon look the way you want them to;
- First download the Shortcuts app on your iPhone.
- Open the app and click on the + sign available in the upper right corner.
- Choose Add Action and then type Open app in the Search bar.
- Copy the link that appears below the bar and then click on the word app appearing beside the word open.
- From the list of applications available on the phone choose the one whose icon you want to change, and then click it to move to the next page.
- After you hit the information icon, the lowercase I, you will next be taken where you need to be.
- Next, click on the Done tab and then add it to the Home screen option to create a shortcut.
- You can now see a generic name and icon.
- Customize using the Home Screen name and icon.
- Also, you can use write a new name simply by clicking on the edit text option. It could either be the new name or the old name whichever you prefer.
- Once you tap on the icon, it will allow you to replace the icon image and will help you add any of your choices.
- The app also provides you with an option to open the camera to take a new photo.
- After you are satisfied with the results, click on the Add button to add the renewed app to your phone.
- You can still see the old app icon but you can hide it if you want. Long press the app icon and once the minus sign appears on the left of the icon, instead of clicking to remove it, click on the remove from Home Screen option.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?
- TechnologyAugust 25, 2023Finalgrow.com free Instagram Followers- [Instant in 3 to 5 minutes]