What is SASSA food parcel application?
SASSA stands for the South African Social Security Agency which was distributing food parcels earlier. The SASSA food vouchers application has now switched to food coupons that can be used at select stalls for buying food.
It is a social distress relief given to people in times of need. It is meant for citizens and residents of South Africa. The last date of these applications is the 30th of July 2021. The grants are given for a span of three months and get an extension of up to six months if the household is really in need of it.
How to download sassa food parcel application form?
SASSA food vouchers application form can be downloaded from the link mentioned here.
Filling up the SASSA grocery voucher 2021 application form is crucial and involves adding your name, sex, type of identification, citizenship details, and so on.
You need to enter your contact details and then you will be made to sign their declaration. You can go through the declaration before you sign it.
How to apply for sassa food voucher?
Visit your nearest South African Social Security Agency to apply for the social distress relief package. The SASSA grocery voucher 2021 application form is available at your nearest SASSA station and SASSA online application is not that smoothly possible.
- Grab it, fill it and then submit it with the following documents.
- Give the 13-digit bar-coded identity document.
- Birth certificates of your children
- If your birth certificate is not available you can submit an affidavit from an attorney. You could also submit a sworn statement of a person who knows you and your child. People can also submit proofs that a birth certificate is requested from the Home Affairs department. A temporary certificate from the Home Affairs department. You could also submit your baptismal certificate, a card from the road to health clinic and or a school report.
- Even a local police station certificate is fine.
- You have to show evidence that;
- You are really in need of it.
- When in need you tried for maintenance.
- You are without any other form of support.
- Either married, divorced or single.
- You suffer from short-term disability
- You ran out of income sources.
How to sassa r350 grant application status check?
Enter your ID number, and telephone number for checking your SASSA status.
You can also enquire through the mail [email protected].
You can also call 0800 60 10 11.
Even Whatsapping them is possible on the number which is 082 046 8553 or 0600 1233 456
There are a few requirements that are considered for filling the SASSA grocery voucher 2021 application form.
- People need to be citizens of South Africa.
- Eligible candidates would be those who are medically not fit to take up work during the six-month tenure.
- If the bread winner in the family has died
- Families of prisoners and psychiatric patients admitted in psychiatric wards can also receive the facility.
- Someone is drastically impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
How can I get free food in South Africa?
There is nothing called free food in South Africa, but if there is a need you can apply for SASSA grocery voucher 2021 application form for free grocery vouchers. The scheme works for three months for the ones who need it the most.
Can you apply for Sassa online?
The SASSA grocery voucher 2021 application form does not work great online but you can apply it through your nearest SASSA station.
How long does Sassa application take?
It might take up to 3 months to get the money once your SASSA application is made.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- ApplicationAugust 29, 2023Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme-Registration Last Date (2023)
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Now AI dating app replacing ‘genuine human interaction
- NewsAugust 20, 2023iOS 17 has a killer new camera shortcut for your iPhone- Turn it on
- NewsAugust 20, 2023Threads lost half of its users, according to Meta chief Zuckerberg