Bank statements were a pain earlier, before people could use their internet or online app options. Retrieving a bank statement meant a visit to the respective bank branch and then raising a request. Post this request, the banks would issue the bank statement.
But now no longer do you need to visit a bank for as trivial a matter as is the issuance of bank statements. Find more on how you can retrieve a bank statement from your FNB account easily.
How to check FNB Bank Statement?
You can visit the FNB app or visit their online site to get your FNB Bank statement.
To request it through the app, here is what you must do.
- Visit the My Bank Accounts, then visit the Menu, and then go to the email statements option available under the statement tab.
- Select the account and then choose the time span for which you need the statement.
- Include your permanent email address (either a registered email ID with the bank or another one).
- Choose the format in which you would like to receive the bank account statement from the many available options like plain text, PDF, or even both.
How to get bank statement on FNB ATM?
To get the FNB ATM bank statement, you must follow the below steps.
- Visit the Balance and Statements option from the FNB ATM.
- Choose the statement period you need to get and then select the account.
- Specify your statement requirements as per your FNB app’s details.
- Soon after the FNB printers will print your statement.
How do I get 3 months bank statements from FNB?
To get a 3-months bank statement from FNB here is what you can do.
- Login to your FNB online account and choose the deposit accounts.
- Next, choose the documents tab and then choose to sign up.
- Enter the primary email address and two additional email addresses.
- Either choose the PDF or the CSV file type.
- From the next statement cycle, you will start receiving your statements.
- Online statements
- Login to your online account and then choose the Bank account option.
- Press the Statement option from the left side of the screen.
- Next, visit the Search option and then choose the time period.
- After that click on the print option or get tab.
- Mobile FNB statements
- Move to the *120*321# USSD channel and then choose the Banking option.
- Choose the FNB account whose statement you need.
- Next, choose option 2 for emailing your statement, 4 for the last 3 month’s statement, and then click on Option 1 and then click the Send button.
- Next, choose 1 to confirm and then send the message.
How to download bank statement on FNB app?
To download the bank statement from the FNB app, here is what you need to do.
- Login to the FNB app and then choose the Statement options.
- Select the account type and the months for which you need the statement.
- Click on the download option and check your saved verified option.
- Next, find the statement in your mail.
Here is everything about the FNB app and how to download statements from it. Also, find other ways in which you can download the statement. You can use the online option or other options to download it.
- ApplicationAugust 26, 2023Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme Complete Details (2023)
- GamesAugust 25, 20235 Incredible Social Card Games Everyone Should Play
- AppsAugust 24, 2023Guard Credit Loan App User Reviews [Real or Fake?]
- AppsAugust 24, 2023How to CHECK FNB Bank Statement on App & ATM [Any Month]?