Right now, you cannot reverse FNB app payments in South Africa. If your payment is made to the wrong person for reversal, you need to call 087 575 0362.
If there are any queries about reversal, you can call 0875750000.
How to reverse ewallet transfer/payment using FNB app Botswana?
Reversal of E-wallet transfer or payment is right now not possible through the PNB app. But those who have made a payment through the e-wallet can initiate a reversal by following the below process.
- Dial *120*321# and then choose option 4, which talks about sending money.
- Now choose option 5 that is for ewallet reversal.
- Next, choose the transaction you would like to reverse.
- You can alternately contact [email protected], or telephone number: 087 575 9408 by choosing option one.
How to increase ewallet limit FNB app?
After logging into the online banking services from your e-wallet FNB app, you need to follow the given steps.
- Choose the My Bank Account option from the list
- Tab the credit card whose limit you wish to increase.
- From the right-hand corner, select the Upgrade or increase card limit option.
- Choose the Yes button to continue further.
- Apply for an increase in limit by choosing the checkbox and then click on the continue tab.
- Once you have reviewed your financial commitments made every month, choose the Accept button.
- Once you have added relevant details in the form choose the Continue tab and confirm your details.
- After reading the product terms and conditions select the checkbox and click on the Continue tab.
- Click on the accept tab to increase the FNB limit. Now finally, click on the Submit tab or the Finish button.
- Once done, your amount limit would be automatically increased.
How much does it cost to reverse an FNB ewallet transfer?
To reverse an FNB e-wallet transfer, you must pay R50 as a fee for reversal.
How to send ewallet without FNB app?
To send money via e-wallet without the FNB app, customers can create an account with PEP. Once you create an account with the PEP store, you can easily send and receive money with it. These are the below steps to send money without the FNB app.
- Once you have obtained some funds in the ewallet, you can start sending money through the app.
- Money transfer can be done via phone banking/internet/ATM/dialing 120277#.
- From all these options, select the send money tab.
- Add the mobile number of the person you want to send the money to.
- Type the amount and then click on the confirm tab for internet/ATM banking. You will also have to click on the confirm key when using the phone banking or dialing the 120277# option.
The recipients would receive a confirmation message once the amount is transferred to their account.
Can you reverse ewallet on FNB app?
Yes, you can reverse the money on the e-wallet app.
This is all about the ewallet use with or without the FNB app. Go through the article to find out more about it.