It might often happen that your position or your designation has changed within the office. It could also be that you have added up a new degree to your name. In such circumstances, you might have to change or alter the Outlook 365 signature.
To change the signature in Outlook 365 app online, you will have to follow the below procedure.
- Choose the File tab, then go to options and then choose mail.
- From there, select Create or modify signature for messages option.
- Choose signatures and then edit or choose New to get a new signature.
- Your default signature would be your first signature. Now rename your signature by clicking the rename option.
- Click on the OK to exit the signature and options page.
How to change the signature in Outlook 365 on Mac?
Here are the steps for you to make the changes to your signature.
- From the Outlook menu click on Preferences.
- Click on signatures from the email option.
- From the Signature name, click on the signature you wish to change.
- From the right pane, go ahead and update your signature.
Also Check:- How to Change Password on Outlook App?
Also Check:- How to add signature in Outlook app?
How to change the signature in Outlook 365 on iPhone?
Take the following steps to alter your signature in Outlook 365 on your iPhone.
- Open the Outlook app, click on the profile icon in the upper left corner.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Move to the Mail section.
- Click the signature tab and then erase the old signature to enter a new one.
- Once done, click on the back arrow to return to the Settings option.
- Now the signature appears in the signature section.
Also Check:- How to Set Out of Office in Outlook 365 Web App?
How to change signature in Outlook 365 desktop?
To edit the signature in the outlook 365 online desktop version, you need to do the following.
- Click on the File option and then on the Options.
- Click on the mail and then on the signatures tab.
- From the edit signature options make the changes.
- Choose the save tab and then click on the OK button.
Why can’t I create a signature in Outlook 365?
There might be some faults that come up due to which you aren’t able to create a signature in the Outlook app.
- Either try and repair Office 365.
- Create a new profile on Outlook 365 signature location.
- Uninstall Office 365
- Run ScanPST.exe.
- Delete the Office set up registry keys easily.
Why can't I change my Outlook signature?
There might be some errors you need to rectify to be able to change the Outlook signature. Refer to the above methods and then check which of them has gone wrong to alter the Outlook signature.
How do I change the internal signature in Outlook?
To alter the Outlook signature, you will have to check your device and then decide which procedure or which way you have to change the signatures as mentioned above.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- GamesNovember 24, 2023Best Festive-Themed Games of All Time
- ApplicationNovember 24, 2023Top Research Paper Writing Service: Your Academic Success Partner
- DiscordNovember 7, 2023How to Transfer Ownership on Discord Server?
- DiscordNovember 7, 2023How to Hide Text in Discord Mobile (Complete Guide 2023)?