How to change password in Outlook web app?
Password is the only way anyone including hackers can get into your system. If you feel your security is compromised or you simply want to use a new password change it. It is usually said that a person must keep changing their password for maximum protection of your email account. To change the password in the Outlook web app, you will have to take the following steps.
- Sign in to the app by using your email ID and your current password.
- Go to Settings and then go to change passwords.
- Follow the simple instructions on the change password page to make the changes.
How to change password on Outlook 365 Mobile App [Android]?
To alter your password in your Outlook 365 mobile app on Android devices, you will have to do the necessary process.
- Click on the Android Settings and then move to your Accounts section.
- From there click on Exchange.
- Further click on the Account Settings.
- Click next on the email address and then tap on Incoming Settings.
- Remove your old password and then add a new one.
- Click on the Done option once your new password is saved.
How to change password in Outlook app iPhone?
This is how you can alter your password in your iPhone outlook app.
- Move to the Settings tab on your iOS device.
- Then browse through the mail, contact, and calendar option.
- Once you move in a message will be displayed on your device which informs you about a problem accessing your device.
- Click on the Re-enter password option.
- Now type in your new password and then click on the Next tab.
- Once you have saved your new password, you will have to click on the Home tab. Then you might need to re-login to your device again.
How to find my password on Outlook Mobile App?
Sometimes or mostly some of us forget passwords. When we do, it’s hard to log off your Outlook anymore. The only way to make sure you have the right password is by confirming it with the one you have saved on your device. Do you know how to find out your password? If you think there is no way, we would say there is a way to know your password for sure. In this way, you can sign off from your Microsoft account easily.
- Open your Outlook and then click on the File tab and then on the Info section.
- From the Account Settings option, you have to reselect the first option, Account Settings instead of moving for the Account Name and Sync Settings.
- From the email option, choose your profile and then click on the Repair option.
- From the wizard prompts, click on the Repair option.
- From the IMAP Account setting option, look for the blue ink inscribed incoming mail option.
- There below the username, you can see your password. Click on the eye to view the password.