Testing for all app is an adjunct of the testing for all organizations. This app is quantifying a method that enables COVID testing for all citizens from the comforts of home. All you need to do is register yourself with the site. Once done, you can order the kit to your home address.
It serves both individuals and also organizations wanting to test their employees. Employers wanting to make their facilities COVID secure or to maintain the COVID status of their customers can pitch in for this facility. The Testing for all app can facilitate testing of those entering the United Kingdom hailing from mainland UK, completely vaccinated individuals.
How to testing for all app activate?
You can download the testing for all apps from the Play Stores or use the web portal.
- First, create an account with the portal by entering your email ID and password.
- You will be sent a verification email at your designated email ID. Click on the link to confirm the process.
- Once done, you have to click on the Activate test tab.
- Enter your name (first and last) along with your birth date before moving to the next option. The birth date entered here must be the same as the birth date mentioned in the sample sent to the lab.
- Your kit will be at your address within 1-2 days. Once you take the test, return the testing results. Once they are back to the testing facility, it takes another 1 or 2 days to generate the test report.
How to Register on Testingforall app?
To register with the Testingforall apps, you must follow the below process.
- To register initially you will be asked to enter your email ID and mobile number.
- Once done the site asks you to create a password.
- Verify your account creation by clicking on the activation link sent to your email address.
- Add the passcode you received and then add your name, age and address.
Testingforall app not working Solution?
If testing for all app is not working, this is what you can do.
- Check your internet connection
- Download the latest version of the testing for all apps.
- Reboot your device and sign in freshly into your app.
- Try to delete caches and cookies from the app, refresh it and begin again, it shall run.
www.testingforall.app contact number
You can reach them at Telephone: ++442033011100.
Is testing for all government approved?
Testing for all app results are being accepted at all major airports and facilities but only for those who are completely vaccinated. Those traveling post-vaccination can take up the test from the comforts of their home that can be submitted anywhere if the need be. Additionally, offices with returning employees can also use the test to keep a log of the COVID status of all employees.
Is it free?
The registration with the site is free; however, there is a fee for enrolling for the test or activating the test. It accounts for some affordable pricing based on the testing type you choose and is charged per individual that needs to be paid to take the test.
Do you think you are ready to travel again? Well, if you do, then you must read more about this test for all apps since you can yourself do the test right from the confined of your home with it. Read about it here, before heading for the test.