Last updated on September 14th, 2022 at 05:54 pm
How to download Kerala pension app?
The Kerala Pension app is a wonderful initiative for the pensioners of Kerala. Run by the Government of Kerala, and NIC-Kerala, the app manages to keep a record of all the pensioners who are served pension by the treasury department of Kerala.
The digital initiative manages the contact addresses of the pensioners, passbook and disbursement details of each of their pensioners.
To download the app, you can either do so from the Kerala app store, or the Google Play Store and the app is also available on the Apple Appstore.
To download from Google Appstore and Apple Appstore you can
- Search for the app in the stores
- Once you find the app, you need to select it and must click on the Install button.
- As soon as you have installed the app, fill in the details and begin using the app.
For downloading it from the Kerala App Store, follow the below steps.
- Go to Menu>Settings>Security.
- Then check on the box to download the form from Unknown Sources.
- Again, go back to the Kerala App Store.
- Click on the Search box and search for the Kerala Pension app.
- Install the app by clicking on the Install button and then run the app on your system to be able to use it.
How to check pension application status of Kerala?
To check the pension application status of Kerala, follow the below steps.
- A person needs to register themselves with the site.
- A PEN number is generated by the Kerala Pension Scheme Council once the application is accepted.
- To check the application status, one can click on the Status link.
- After logging into the site by filling the PEN number, simply click on the Search tab below.
- Your application status would appear in no time.
How to apply for pension in Kerala?
To apply for pension, follow the below steps.
- Register with the site.
- Once your PEN number is generated, use it to login to your account.
- Download the pension form scheme under which you fall.
- You must fill in the Kerala pension application form either digitally or by downloading it. If downloaded, fill the form manually and then upload it back.
- One must fill the required details in the application form and submit it back online.
How to download Kerala pension application Form?
- To download, choose whichever Kerala pension apply forms belongs to you. There are five types of forms to choose from;
- Forms are available for agricultural workers.
- Old age pensioners form,
- Disability pension scheme form
- For unmarried woman above 50 years of age a separate pension is given
- National Widow Pension Scheme
- Simply click on the links provided above to download it.
- Save it and take a printout of the form.
- Add the required details in Malayalam.
- Re-upload the form back into the system.