The State Bank of India has announced a loan to cover the treatment expenses of self and family.
The scheme applies to working, non-working, pensioners, and their family members who have been tested positive on or after 1st April 2021. The scheme would cover all the medical-related expenses occurring from the Covid-19 scenario.
- The loan requirements include the Covid positive report of customers wanting to avail of the loan.
- The rate of interest which one has to pay towards the loan is 8.5% and the loan tenure is for 60 months with a moratorium of 3 months.
- The loan comes with a zero processing fee and the loan is directly available through the YONO unit of SBI.
- The loan facility is available only for SBI customers.
Also Read: How To Register for SBI Pension Seva?
How to apply online for SBI kavach Personal?
To apply for SBI Kavach personal Loan Digitally you need to follow these steps.
- Digitally the loan facility appears as an icon with your YONO online SBI app.
- Once users log in to their online account, they can easily avail of the service by filling up a few details, uploading the COVID positive certificate or proof, and then applying for it.
- Within minutes the loan application processing begins and the loan is sanctioned thereafter.
SBI kavach Personal loan EMI calculator?
- SBI customers can take the loan and repay it through 57 EMIs.
- The personal loan taken can be put into the EMI calculator and the details about the duration of the personal loan can be obtained easily by using it.
- Individuals can apply for the loan immediately after they have received their Covid-19 test results.
- The loan can be applied for, irrespective of the patient’s condition whether the patient is isolated at home or admitted to the hospital.
- The loan does not require too much scrutiny or verification and can be availed easily either online or by physically visiting your nearest SBI bank branch.
The loan allows you to take an amount of money to cover your expenses arising from facing the COVID-19 disease. It is extendable to the family members of the account holder.
- The loan is given at a minimum interest rate of 8.5%.
- The loan duration is enough to cover the loan with the interest.
- The loan comes with a 3-month moratorium.
- The loan is open to all types of individuals whether working, non-working, or retired individuals.