Loans are an integral part of our lives and to get a loan, you will need to find the best app for yourself. If you don’t know which would be the best, then you must read this article which is all about the Payrupik app. With the help of this RBI approved app, you will easily obtain loans from the comforts of your home.
The Payrupik app was launched on 2nd January 2020 and within this time already 1 million downloads via Google Playstore has happened. The iOS app is still pending from them and it is coming soon how the company states about the app for iOS users. Right now, only Android users can have the Payrupik loan app. With the help of the app, you can get loans from Rs. 1500 to Rs.20000 in no time. They also provide you with a repayment option from 91 days to 365 days.
How to get Loan from Payrupik Loan App?
You can download the Payrupik Loan app from either Google Playstore. All you need to do is know the name of the app and also search it out from the millions of apps available there. Click on the search tab, put the name, and then wait as the app appears in front of you.
To get a loan keep your Aadhar card, PAN card, and a selfie photo ready with you.
- Download and install the Payrupik Loan app from the Google Playstore or Apple appstore.
- Next, register your mobile number and your basic information in the required segments.
- Upload your KYC documents (Aadhar card, PAN Card).
- Next, add your bank details and only then your loan is approved. After approval of the Payrupik loan, your approved loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Also Check:- How to get loan from Cash Assist Loan app?
How much loan you can borrow from the app?
They offer personal loans ranging upto Rs.20000 which come into your mobile or bank account within minutes.
Payrupik Loan App Review
It is an instant personal loan giver organization and the app is 17.37 MB in size.
Payrupik Loan App Real or fake
The Payrupik app is real and there is nothing fake about it. Those who are collecting loans from it are already aware of the app’s usefulness. If you want to find out more, reading about the app is the best option to try. Mostly all financial apps that are approved by RBI are legitimate ones and you cannot suffer in any way if you take loans from them.
There are several ways in which you can contact the Payrupik loan team.
1. Leave a note on the company website by clicking on the Contact tab. After you are done clicking on the contact tab, fill up the contact form and then click on the submit tab.
2. Call the customer service number 022489-30118.
3. Email them at [email protected] email address.
4. Also if you have a complaint, write to them at 08047181465 or for a repayment call them at 08045683743 numbers.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the interest rate?
The interest rate for the Payrupik Loan app is 29%-25% as applicable. Usually, they charge 18-20% as a processing fee for the disbursement of loans and loan approval.
Is Payrupik Loan App Safe?
The loan process is safe as all loan approval and sanctioning pass through the NBFC (Non-Banking Financial Corporation) which is registered with RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
Is Payrupik loan app RBI approved?
Yes, the Payrupik app has RBI approval, and all these loans get through NBFC. If you are taking a loan from them there is nothing to worry about as to the sanctity of the loan approval process.
The Payrupik app provides a perfect solution for those in need of money. It is just not fast but also reliable, efficient, and genuine to the core. If there is ever any need for a quick loan process that can’t wait and you are fine with the interest rate, you have an option to consider.
- Joe Lombardi is a dynamic author known for his out-of-the-box thinking and creative prowess. With a track record of successfully initiating and delivering projects, he thrives in minimal supervision environments. Joe's ability to strategize, write, edit, and proofread is unmatched
- AppsSeptember 5, 2023How to get Loan from Payrupik Loan App [Complete Guide]?
- AppsSeptember 5, 2023How does PNC online bill pay work? (Quick Guide 2023)
- NewsSeptember 5, 2023Apple Music’s ‘Discovery Station’ Now Live for Subscribers
- AppsSeptember 5, 2023How to get loan from Cash Assist Loan app [Complete Guide]?