The Jagananna Application is for those middle-class citizens of Andhra Pradesh who lack a home.
Under PM Modi’s Vikas Yojana, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh began an initiative program called the YSR Jaganna smart town scheme for these middle-class citizens.
Often these citizens were found to be getting into disputes with unauthorized land dealers losing money and time, and fighting cases with them.
This program is an initiative developed to restrict people from getting into such problems. As per the scheme details, citizens would be offered 200 to 250 square feet of land in certain specific locations included in the map-
– Jaganna smart town of Koppolu
– YSR Jaganna Smart Town at Muktinuthalapadu
– Mangamur Donka Road
The houses that are constructed under this project are just 5 kilometers from the urbanized locations of the state. The scheme applies only to the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. Only middle-class income group can apply for the scheme.
- Those who earn between 3 to 6 lakhs would get only 150 yards of land.
- People who earn between 6 lakhs to 12 lakhs can get a plot for 200 yards.
- The citizens who earn between 12 lakhs to 18 lakhs can get a 250-yard plot.
Jagananna Smart Town Application last date 2021
Registration is yet to start and the last date for application is yet to be told.
Several benefits have come out of the scheme details which are listed below;
– Middle-income groups would get houses under this scheme.
– Allotted plots would be 200 to 250 yards under the Jaganna smart town scheme.
– The scheme is intended to increase the living standards and the wealth ratio of the middle-class citizens in the state.
– People earning between 3 to 18 lakhs would benefit from this scheme.
– Apart from the plot allocation, the government has decided to build 12 smart towns within the city.
– The plots would be constructed at sites where people can access good employment opportunities.
– The municipal corporation facilitates smart cities within 3 to 5 kilometres of urban areas.
How to apply for Jagananna smart town application form online?
Currently, the form can be obtained from the nearest MRO office, collectorate office and or the village or ward secretariat office.
As of now, the plan has not started so once it begins, apart from collecting physical forms from the local office, you will be able to also fill Jagananna smart town online application form.
Follow the below procedure if you want to know the Jagananna housing scheme apply the online procedure.
– Users have to visit the official website as and when it is launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
– From the official website you have to click on the Jagananna smart town apply online form and then you have to download the online application form.
– In the form, you will have to enter your name, family member details and phone number.
– You will have to attach additional documents while filling up the form which includes;
- Those candidates interested in buying plots would need to provide the income certificate to the revenue department to ensure people applying fall in the right income criteria.
- One must supply the Aadhar card.
If any other document is asked for, by the officials you might have to provide them with those as and when requested.
– One has to apply in the portal that would be created for online form submissions.
– Post submission of forms selections would be made based on the income of a family.
Jagananna Smart town in Visakhapatnam
Middle-class people are found to be running into difficulties while purchasing plots from unauthorized dealers, at unauthorized places and are thus running into legal disputes with such people.
They are often cramped up in unhealthy places which lack the basic social infrastructure and thus, get a difficult life. This is when the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy alongwith his officials devised out this plan for the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.