Shout out for these features:
- Standby mode
- Sharing locations
- Check ins
iOS 17 is going to be different in how people are cheering it up. The iOS 17 public beta is already doing rounds. Different awesome features are being brought up by Apple. What are those? Are you aware of them all?
These are not what make up the whole feature list of Apple right now.
Then what is it that they have included in it?
It is primarily the messages segment that they have modified. But other messaging systems already had it like Whatsapp.
Replying to messages is new and we talk more about it
What is it that they have changed in the messaging system if you ask?
Primarily the way you used to reply to messages earlier is what has changed over the years.
Earlier to message on iOS, you’d have to long press the message and then hit the reply tab. But then it is not how you’d like it when you have to reply quickly, let’s say to a group chat.
To solve this problem, iOS is bringing up the swipe and reply feature which is originally present in Whatsapp already.
With this quick reply option, you will also be able to view all messages in one place.
How do you quickly reply to messages on iOS 17?
Follow the steps below to understand better the Messages iOS 17
- Once you receive the message, swipe right on it.
- A reply arrow already appears and you will need to swipe on the message. Do not swipe on the arrow to reply to the message.
- To send a reply, tap and type a message, and to send a photo or video, you will need to click on the plus sign to send a photo or a GIF.
- To go back to the previous conversation which would be blurred to prioritize your replying process, you can tap on the blurred background anywhere.
- If you want to send more than one message, you can keep replying and they would club all messages together. That way, it will be far easier to follow all the messages.
As iOS keeps bringing newer features you need to choose which ones you are going to be excited about. If you are not aware of the process, you have to understand more by reading around topics in a better way.
Apart from all these, you must also find out how to set up the standby mode on iOS, namedrop on iPhone, and also how to check if you have arrived safely using the new iOS 17.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com