Today, Apple Pay is getting enormous recognition and is one of the most famous payment methods. Recently, Apple Pay made almost $6 trillion in transactions worldwide. Moreover, most people prefer Apple Pay over other digital wallets because of its robust encryption technology. As a result, nowadays, Apple Pay is people’s favorite and go-to payment method.
Many eCommerce platforms are accepting Apple Pay to make it more convenient for people to shop. One such colossal platform is Amazon. This article will examine how to use Apple Pay to purchase things from the Amazon online platform.
Does Amazon take Apple Pay online?
Do you love shopping from Amazon because of all the deals and discounts that it provides? Then you are also going to love the fact that Amazon accepts Apple Pay online.
Amazon is a one-stop destination and offers everything you wish for. It has a wide range of clothing, electronics, groceries, pantries, household items, and much more. So, you can conveniently and securely purchase anything you want via Apple Pay.
So, you must add Apple Pay as the default payment option in the Payments section. The process is seamless, and Apple Pay will automatically be selected online whenever you shop at Amazon.
Shop unlimited and expect exciting cashback and rewards by using Apple Pay as the payment method on Amazon. But first, let’s understand if Amazon accepts Apple Pay cash.
Does Amazon have Apple Pay cash?
Apple Pay cash is another reliable feature of Apple Pay which is also secure and simple to use. Apple Pay Cash allows you to send money to the people in your contacts through iMessage. You can send money through iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad. Also, open your Apple Pay Cash wallet app to check your balance.
Unfortunately, iOS users cannot shop at Amazon with Apple Pay Cash. This is because Amazon has yet to accept Apple Pay cash. However, there might be another alternative to this.
Another valid alternative to use Apple Pay Cash on Amazon:
- Set up the Apple Pay Cash on your iPhone.
- Add balance to your newly created account.
- Now, add Apple Card to your Amazon account.
- Go to your Wallet app.
- Click on ‘Apple Cash Card.’
- Proceed further by clicking on the black button.
- Enter the amount you need to pay and click on Pay Now.
- Activate the Apple Cash toggle button.
- Authenticate and complete your payment.
You used Apple Cash for purchases on Amazon. It happened because your Apple Cash account is linked to your Apple Card. So let’s further learn if Amazon fresh accepts Apple Pay.
Does Amazon fresh accept Apple Pay?
Amazon Fresh provides online grocery and other household items with the best market prices. You can find fresh grocery items on the platform with reasonable rates and discounts. Also, grocery items are delivered to your doorstep at a super fast speed. Read further to know if Apple Pay is accepted by Amazon fresh.
However, you cannot purchase groceries at Amazon Fresh using Apple Pay. Nevertheless, you can always use Apple Pay, Apple Card, and Apple Wallet to make payments on Amazon Fresh effortlessly.
While checking out your order at Amazon, click on the Apple Card you set up earlier. So, your Apple Card is linked with Apple Pay. Therefore, your transaction is made through Apple Pay only.
Always select Apple Credit Card for paying at Amazon Fresh and avail of cashback. Now, we’ll look at how to use Apple Pay on Amazon on your iPhone.
How to use Apple Pay on Amazon on iPhone?
The good news is that you can only pay for shopping on Amazon through Apple Pay on your iPhone. To do so, you first have to add Apple Card to your Amazon account so that it takes it as a default payment method every time you checkout.
Let’s look at the step-by-step process of how you can make payment on Amazon using Apple Pay on iPhone:
- Launch the Amazon App or website.
- Click on the account icon.
- Now, go to ‘Your Account.
- Select ‘Your Payments’ available on the left side.
- Quickly tap on the Wallet tab.
- You can see all the payment methods you have added to your Amazon account here. Tap on the ‘Add’ button. You can find this text present besides ‘Cards & Accounts.
- Furthermore, click on ‘Add a Credit or Debit Card.’
- Important step: Carefully enter all your Apple Card information.
- Once you have completed filling out your Apple Card’s information, tap on ‘Set as default payment method.
- Finally, click on ‘Save.’
Voila! You have successfully added Apple Card as your default payment method in Amazon. Every time you purchase online, your payment will be made from Apple Pay. Also, it will automatically appear on the top.
Let’s look at how you can buy an Amazon gift card with Apple Pay.
How to buy an Amazon gift card with Apple Pay?
Amazon offers thrilling gift cards to their customers that work on a pre-paid basis. So, these gift cards can be merchant rewards that, once redeemed, will get you cashback. Therefore, Amazon partners with several merchants who can offer you coupons. Consequently, you get additional benefits or discounts after using that particular coupon.
The gift card redeemable service applies to all purchases you make on Amazon. So now, can you buy these Amazon gift cards with Apple Pay?
The answer is, legally or authentically, you cannot buy Amazon Gift Cards with Apple Pay.
Gift cards are allocated when a user makes transactions on Amazon. So, to encourage customers to purchase more on Amazon, gift cards are used. But, in return for using gift cards, the user also gets discounts. Therefore, there’s no way you can purchase a gift card with any digital wallet, especially Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is a reliable, trustworthy, and secure payment platform that doesn’t authorize such services.
Now, let’s walk you through using Digital Wallet on Amazon.
How to use the digital wallet on Amazon?
Gradually, digital wallets are proving to be a boon for shoppers as they are convenient to use and avails of unmissable discounts, rewards, and coupons. Also, they can enter their payment information after purchasing an item. Instead, you can pay using the default digital wallet, e.g., Apple Pay.
The frauds decrease when you have a solid and encrypted digital wallet platform. One such alternative is Apple Pay.
Following is the process of using a Digital Wallet on Amazon:
- First, sign up with your preferred digital wallet provider and set up the account adequately. You can use Apple Pay.
- Furthermore, open the Amazon website or App on your favored device.
- Now, come to Amazon’s ‘Payment Methods section.
- Tap on ‘Add Wallet.’
- Enter your digital wallet’s correct information.
- Tap on Save and complete the process.
- Whenever you shop at Amazon and come to the checkout section, your saved digital wallet icon will appear on the screen. Click on it.
- Finally, allow your digital wallet to make payments for all the items in your Amazon Cart.
So, this is how convenient it is to use Digital Wallet on Amazon. Remember always to fill correct information in your wallet.
As we now know that Apple Pay is one of the payment methods on Amazon, let’s also look at other methods.
Amazon Payment Methods:
Amazon is a prominent shopping platform where you find and shop for everything. Therefore, Amazon offers its customers vast payment options, making their shopping experience convenient and flexible.
Here are the payment methods that Amazon accepts:
- Pay on delivery. You pay the Amazon Associate via cash or contactless payment alternatives.
- Credit cards include MasterCard, Apple Card, Visa, American Express, RuPay, and Diners Club.
- Debit Cards such as Maestro, RuPay, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Net Banking
- Gift cards
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Amazon Pay Later (an Amazon service that allows easy payment later)
- Easy Monthly Installments (EMI)
So, pay using any of the above methods to shop at Amazon.
Amazon has made its name in the market by providing goods and household items at a competitive price. Additionally, it offers enticing discounts, and everyone wants to use them. Moreover, the customer service Amazon is active 24/7 and resolves customers’ queries anytime.
Its popularity and use increased more when Amazon introduced Apple Pay as one payment method. Apple Pay is a majorly employed payment method. As a result, the number of customers on the Amazon platform grew as people could make payments via Apple Pay using Apple Watch, Mac, iPhone, or iPad. So, purchase now at Amazon and use Apple Pay to get cashback and another offer.
Does Amazon accept PayPal?
Amazon doesn’t accept PayPal. However, you can use other digital wallets and credit or debit cards for payment.
Does Amazon accept Google Pay?
Customers can pay using Google Pay at Amazon. Amazon accepts all UPI payment methods.