What is Amrit Brikshya Andolan app?
The Chief Minister of Assam, Himanta Biswa on behalf of The Department of Forest and Environment is initiating a program called the Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023. Under this program, the government will distribute one crore or ten million saplings for free. These saplings will have to plant by individuals, organizations and schools, colleges, or other such institutions. Those who wish to participate in the program will need to register with them. Soon after plantation, people will receive Rs. 100 and if they can help keep the plant alive they can get another Rs. 200 for the same.
The planting is to take place on 17th September 2023 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM and it is organized throughout the state. There will be facilities for both commercial and other kinds of plantings. Commercial plantings will be done by organizations like self-help groups, ASHA workers, police, supervisors, educational organizations, Anganwadi workers, and even individuals.
But for individuals, you will have to do an online registration from the official website.
- The Amrit Brikshya Andolan registration will require the following documents- Aadhar card, mobile number, voter ID card, identity proof, and bank account details.
- Those who can participate in the Amrit Brikshya Andolan include self help groups, ASHA (health), educational organizations, Anganwadi, defense organizations of villages, tea gardens and other organizations and institutions.
- You will get Rs.100 for planting trees and Rs. 200 if the plant lives.
- Everyone who takes a sapling will need to geotag them and will have to add it to their official site.
- Trees will include those that yield plywood, timber, medicinal and other essential kinds of trees.
How to download Amrit Brikshya Andolan app?
To download the Amrit Brikshya Andolan app, here are the steps you will need to follow.
- Either visit their official website or go to the Google Playstore.
- Search on the search bar with the Amrit Brikshya name
- All you need to do is click it open and download/install the app.
- Once the app is downloaded, you can open the Amrit Brikshya app from your device.
How to use app?
The app is just not meant for Amrit Brikshya Andolan but it is also meant for other purposes.
- Access the Mera Mati Mera Desh program, Har Ghar Tiranga campaign, and also Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- All these programs will generate some or the other essential information you need to know about them.
- Simply download the app after searching for it on Google Playstore, the easiest way to do so.
- When downloaded, you have to search for the purpose you want to register with the app.
- After covering everything, you can submit your applications through the app.
- Alongside application filling, you can also check your status and find out more about what is hot and happening in your state next from here.
How to apply for Amrit Brikshya Andolan app?
You must register with the site to participate in the Amrit Brikshya Andolan.
- From the official website aba.assam.gov.in start the registration from the home page.
- Choose your category after clicking the registration tab and in doing so the registration form will open in front of you.
- Enter every detail correctly here and for every kind of category, the form might look slightly different. But here is the form that will open up for you if you choose others (individual).
Enter your name, father’s name, address, age, gender and mobile number.
- From the dropdown choose the seedling collection point, beneficiary grant option, bank account details, identity related information, captcha and mobile number.
Once you are done with all the sections, click on the submit tab to complete the application.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What kind of verification documents will you need for the app’s functions.
You will need bank verification proof, address verification, photo identification verification, and also phone number verification proof.
What are the kinds of timber plants you can get from them?
Sal, Mahogany, Bogipoma, Gamari, and Ghora Neem are some of the species you can plant in your home or office. These provide timber and also facilitate other uses.
If you have the space to plant a tree, and you are an Assamese in Assam, you might want to plant a tree. The tree saplings that are being distributed are all quite strong timber producing plants or medicinal in nature.You can also earn Rs. 300 if you plant and care for the plant for the rest of your life. The trees will need to be planted between 09:00 am to 11:00 am on 17h September 2023.It is a reconstructive process and if you want to be a part of it, do read this article to get the registrations done.
- ApplicationAugust 26, 2023Mera Bill Mera Adhikar Scheme Complete Details (2023)
- GamesAugust 25, 20235 Incredible Social Card Games Everyone Should Play
- AppsAugust 24, 2023Guard Credit Loan App User Reviews [Real or Fake?]
- AppsAugust 24, 2023How to CHECK FNB Bank Statement on App & ATM [Any Month]?