How to transfer money from venmo to apple pay?
If you wish to send money from Venmo to Apple Pay, we would like to inform you that it is impossible. Venmo does not have the provision to add Apple Pay as a bank, so transferring money between Apple Pay and Venmo is not possible.
But, you can always use a traditional bank as a mediator between Apple Pay and Venmo to make the transfers.
Ideally, there would be few steps for transferring money between Apple Pay and Venmo.
- Add a traditional bank to Apple Pay and the same bank to Venmo.
- Ensure your name is identical in all the three accounts- Apple Pay, Venmo and Bank.
- To add a traditional bank to Venmo, stick to these directions: Menu tab (☰ )>Settings>Payment Methods>Add Bank or Card>Choose Card>Either add the routing number and account number or use camera for card details. Submit information to be done with the adding of the card.
- Click the Apple Wallet>Apple Card>More tab>Bank Accounts>Add Bank accounts>add bank account number and routing number>submit the information.
- Send money from Venmo to the traditional bank following these commands- Manage Balance>Transfer to bank>choose between instant and standard money transfer processes>add the amount you want to transfer>click on Transfer tab.
- Now from the bank, you have to transfer the money to add money to Apple Pay this way- Apple Pay wallet>Apple Pay Cash card>Add Money>Amount you wish to transfer>Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID or use your pass code to confirm it.
Is there a way to transfer money from venmo to apple pay?
Transferring money from Venmo to Apple Pay is possible only through a bank account. Apple Pay works differently with different clients as a P2P platform, and so does Venmo. Both do not have a common agreement, and thus direct transfers from Venmo to Apple Pay are not possible.
Can you transfer money from venmo to apple pay?
To transfer money from Venmo to Apple Pay is possible only through an intermediary bank. The money transfer process ideally follows the following route- Venmo>Bank> Apple Pay.
To conclude, we can only hope there was a way to transfer money from Apple Pay to Venmo or from Venmo to Apple Pay. But since the process is not present, it is facilitated through an intermediary bank as of now. Both P2P platforms have different clients, and each function separately, however, if you need the transfer process mentioned above can be put to use.