what is Parentpay app?
The Parentpay app is a way to pay for your child’s immediate requirements at school. Sudden school visits, picnics, and school lunches that come up need quick payments from parents. Instead of handing money to your child use this app to pay.
Sometimes, the child might even forget about informing you after returning from school. Payments can be made immediately using the app even if your child missed informing you about it.
How to do ParentPay Sign up?
Visit the Parentpay.com website and you would need a username and email address to sign up.
- Once you click on the signup page, you will need to fill in a few details.
- Choose to click on the Activate link sent to your mail address.
- Now enter the username and password post verification of the mail link send to you.
How to login to Parentpay?
Use your username and password to login to Parentpay. The login details can be retrieved from the mail sent for verification by the school. You can also collect the verification mail details from the school office directly.
How to Create Parentpay account?
You simply need to create a Parentpay account and then activate it in the process. This is how you can do it using the Parentpay portal.
- Open the Parentpay account by visiting the https://www.parentpay.com/.
- Add your complete name with salutations, email address, and password to create an account.
- Confirm that you have read and agreed to their terms and conditions.
- Tap on the Activate now tab and then verify your email address.
- Move to your mailbox and click on the verification mail.
- Once the verification is complete, your account will pop the activation message.
How to Parentpay Add a child?
To add a child to your Parentpay app, these are the steps you need to take.
- Login to your Parentpay account using the username and password chosen for it.
- From the right hand corner of the page, click on the Add a child icon.
- Now use the child’s username and password.
- Click on the Search tab which would then reveal the child’s name, school name, group year, and class.
- Now tap on Add a child to your account to include your child in the same portal.
How to download parentpay app for android?
Downloading the Parentpay app for Android devices is not possible since the app is available on the web portal. It is compatible on all Android devices.
How to install parentpay app for iOS?
The Parentpay app is not available even for iOS devices however the web portal works well on all iOS devices. It is also not present in third-party app stores and the web portal is the only way to use it.
Does parentpay have an app
No, the Parentpay web portal does not provide users with any app.
If you are a parent willing to keep a check on the child’s spending limits, download the Parentpay app. By going through this informative blog piece you can find out a lot about the app’s functional abilities.