Higala application mobile app is launched by the government of the Philippines to promote contactless transactions and to keep a track of the foot traffic around the city of Cagayan de Oro.
What is the Higala mobile app?
The app can be downloaded by clicking on the download link provided on its website or its web browser can also be put to use for QR scanning and for generating your QR codes to be displayed at local malls and shopping centres without coming in contact with any other person or any equipment used by other people.
With the help of the Higala mobile app the government can keep a track on the movement of the pedestrian citizens comfortably and is applicable to both visitors & citizens of Philippines.
Also Check:- Higala app QR code in Cagayan de oro city
How to Higala app apk download?
Follow the below steps to download Higala app apk in your Android phones.
- To download the Higala app free, we would have to first go to the web browser that can be accessed through any of the below links- Cagayan de Oro.
- Once you fill in the basic information on Higala.gov.ph, you will get an activation link on the provided email address.
- Information to be filled in the form includes username, first, middle and last name, name extensions, sex of the app user, birthdate, nationality, contact number, email ID, province, city/municipality, Barangay, house and street. You have to finally check the Higala app privacy data content. You also have to prove you’re not a robot but a human.
- Now from the activation email, you receive in your email you can find the download links.
- The app is designed primarily for Android applications and after clicking the link, you can download it post which you must install.
- Then use the same username and password you chose in the form to login. But make sure you have clicked on the activation link before logging in from the app.
How to Higala app QR code download?
To download the Higala app QR code scanner follow the below instructions;
– Sign in to the app.
– Then click on the Generate QR code button
– Take a print out of the QR code.
– Flash it in malls and enter them contactless.
- I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.
- AppsSeptember 1, 2023YSR Pension Kanuka App new version Download [Latest 2023]
- NewsAugust 29, 2023Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme Registration/Apply 
- NewsAugust 26, 2023Gaandeevadhari Arjuna Review – Ghost Returns
- NewsAugust 25, 2023How to Close an App with ease on the Iphone 13?