Last updated on March 12th, 2022 at 04:53 am
How to cash out on crypto.com app?
These are a few steps you must use to withdraw money from the Crypto.com exchange.
- Login to your app and then press the Balance tab from the top-right corner.
- Search for your cryptocurrency and then press the Withdraw tab.
- From the exchange, you can encash using the following way.
- Withdraw from an external wallet address.
- Encash from crypto.com app
- When encashing to a new address, then ensure the currency is right as the one to which you are withdrawing. Adding a label, punching the Google verification code and saving the address are some of the steps you need to fulfil.
- Choose confirm the withdrawal tab and review it completely.
How to cash out on crypto.com to bank?
To withdraw money from Crypto.com to a bank, these are the two steps you need to follow.
- Set up a Fiat wallet with your crypto.com account.
- Choose your currency and then transfer the amount in the desired currency to your bank account.
Also Check:- Gifting Cryptocurrencies: A Good Deed Or Bad
How to cash out dogecoin on crypto.com?
Encashing dogecoin on crypto.com is possible by logging in to the crypto.com app.
- First, visit the transfer tab from your home screen.
- Click on the Withdraw tab and then press the crypto button.
- From there move to the crypto.com exchange and then choose the kind of crypto you wish to withdraw.
- Complete the transfer process and it will be done instantly without charging any fees.
Also Check:- Can We Donate Cryptocurrencies as a Charity?
How to cash out bitcoin on crypto.com?
Follow the same process as given above and choose bitcoin as the cryptocurrency you want to transfer.
How to cash out Shiba Inu on crypto.com?
Shiba Inu can also be encashed by choosing Shiba Inu as the cryptocurrency.
How to cash out XRP on crypto.com?
Choose XRP from crypto.com when selecting the cryptocurrency. Finally, withdraw money from Crypto.com and transfer the amount to a safe wallet.
Choosing and transferring different cryptocurrencies can be done through crypto.com. To do so, you can read the detailed process from here.