Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 06:53 am
How to apply for a loan with the Zenka Loan app?
You need money today and you are getting it a month later, will that work for you? Of course not! This is what banks compel you to do.
This is the mobile world. Now your every financial operation can be completed with that small device in your hand. Who has time for bank queues and credit evaluations? This is why the Zenka app is the top choice of Kenyans and Tanzania.
Zenka is a very flexible platform to sort out financial problems. Zenka Finance offers this app. The office is in Nairobi, Kenya.
You can meet your needs with instant money. Thanks to the most cooperative lender- Zenka App. Read more to know everything about this ‘soft loan app‘.
Zenka App Requirements/Eligibility
If you want to use the Zenka loan app and withdraw the loan amount online, you must follow these criteria.
- You must be 18 years or more.
- You should have a valid national ID.
- You must be a registered Safaricom subscriber.
- You have to grant the app permission to access your phone data. It helps them to understand you better.
How to download the Zenka loan app?
Downloading the “Latest Zenka app” is as easy as getting any free app on your android or iOS phone. Follow these steps…
- Visit Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Type and search the Zenka loan app.
- Download it by clicking the Install button on your mobile.
- Keep your app updated by following the same process.
For downloading the app’s apk latest version visit the apkpure.com or uptodown and follow the above-mentioned steps.
Also Read About iPesa Loan App Of Kenya.
Direct Download Link
- For Android Devices
- For iOS Devices
How to Borrow Loan with Zenka app?
You have the Zenka app on your phone now. Follow this application procedure to apply for a fast loan…
- A short application form appears on the screen. Fill the form.
- Enter the amount you want to have as a loan.
- Sign up with the app. After that login to Zenka.
- It takes very little time for your application to be evaluated and approved.
- After approval, you get the desired amount in your M-Pesa account.
- If you need more money, you can use the additional amount feature.
What are the amount limits?
Zenka app offers minimum KSh 500 and maximum KSh 30,000 as an instant loan. This depends on your historical repayments. Whether you need a small or big amount, Zenka allows you to receive the loan amount without adding complexity.
Zenka charges one-time processing fees from 9% to 30%.
Late Repayment Penalties
It’s better to repay on time as it creates a positive credit history. Thus, you will get more cash whenever you need it in the future.
If for some reason, you are unable to repay, you can extend the date. The loan extension allows you to postpone the repayment date up to 7, 14 or 30 days. This gives a clear idea of how does the Zenka App work.
But if you failed it to do so then you will be charged 1% penalty rate on your outstanding balance. This will be applied each day.
Zenka offers a maximum of 61 days repayment period and minimum 1 day. It also gives the ZenkaFlexi option to repay the amount in 12 months.
How to Increase the Zenka Loan Amount Limit?
Do the repayments on time because this will help you to grow your profile and also in increasing your loan limit.
How to register with Zenka App?
After installing the app, follow this registration process to register with the app.
- Open the Zenka app.
- Enter the desired loan amount and click on the ‘Apply For Loan‘ button.
- Click on the Signup button.
- On the next screen, type your name and national ID number carefully.
- Answer the security question and remember it.
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Click on the link. Read the terms and conditions properly.
- After reading, select the Agree and Sign Up option.
- You get an SMS with a 4-digit code.
- Enter the same verification code and tap on Done.
This is how zenka app works.
How to apply for a Zenka Loan via SMS/USSD or without a smartphone?
You can apply for a loan offline by using your mobile number. Follow these steps…
Step 1:- Dial *841# or *483*101# code using your phone.
Step 2:- Enter the four-digit PIN.
Step 3:- Check cost and term information.
Step 4:- Click on any of the available terms that suit you.
Step 5:- Click on the payment link.
Step 6:- Your SMS notification comes anytime soon.
It is beneficial for civil servants to get salary loans.
How to Repay loan via Zenka App?
- Open the Zenka App
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Repay‘ button.
- After that select the repayment method.
- And then hit the ‘Repay’ button.
- After processing, you will receive a payment confirmation SMS.
How to check Zenka loan balance
To check loan balance, log in to your Zenka account. You will get all the information related to your loan balance, fees balance and due dates there.
Repay Zenka loan via Mpesa using Zenka pay bill number 979988
Step 1:- Dial *841# USSD code using your mobile phone.
Step 2:- Now, enter your Four-digit Pin.
Step 3:- Now, select the ‘REPAY’ option.
Step 4:- Check your loan balance.
Step 5:- After that select the ‘REPAY FULL AMOUNT’ and follow the link.
Also Read About Opesa Loan App.
Terms and conditions
Zenka official has published the complete terms and conditions page that you can see it here.
Zenka Loan app Contacts
Official website:- zenka.co.ke
Customer Care Number:- +254 (0) 207650878
Email address:- [email protected]
Fake web:- www.zenka loan app.com