Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 01:50 pm
Are you a Karaoke singer? The Starmaker app is a karaoke singing game app. It has a global community of almost 50M+ users all over the world.
How to USE Starmaker App?
Sing along songs by picking up the good quality backup music and rolling lyrics. You can easily edit your recordings, hum Karaoke songs for free, and make friends through this app.
The app allows you to use video and voice filters using this app. Share your singing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and more.
You can also have the greatest Bollywood singers sing around with your group of friends.
You can then go live and you can broadcast your music concerts to win likes and fans alongside.
There are a lot of Starmaker app guides and Starmaker tutorials that can be used to navigate and better understand the device and its working.
How to record a song on starmaker?
This is how you can start recording the song and make sure you check the Starmaker app settings to know more about how you can use the app.
- Select a song you wish to sing in your Starmaker’s app.
- Next, press the Sing button.
- There will be a lot of menu options that will open up for you- solo, start collab, and hook.
- Choose as per your desire; if you wish to go solo choose that option.
- This will direct you to the recording page of the app.
- Now, click the start tab at the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to select the part of the song you wish to sing or record- so choose from the blue or the pink part of the song.
- After your recording comes up, other singers will be able to post their part of the songs.
How to download recorded song on starmaker?
The best way to download songs from Starmaker is by downloading the downloader.
- First, tap the extension icon and then click on the Go button.
- Select a video and then go for it.
- When the page is completely loaded you will be able to download the Starmaker song or video by pressing the download button from the right top corner of the app
There is another way to download the songs from the Starmaker as well.
- After you have recorded the song, you need to save the draft.
- Go to All Files and then Android followed by Data.
- Now go to the com.starmekerinteractive.starmaker file.
- Now check all of your folders and you can find your drafted songs in one of them.
Is it safe to use StarMaker app?
It is extremely safe to use the Starmaker app and you can sing, draft, save and download or upload files. Generally, when uploading files, those could be slightly corrupted at times, but then Starmaker regularly runs background checks to search for viruses and malware.
Starmaker app review
The reviews for the Starmaker app have been good so far. People have liked, acknowledged, and appreciated the use of the app. People who love singing Karaoke have benefitted hugely from using this app.