The governments of different states are trying their best to make women rise and it is the first time they have planned it this way. Such beautiful efforts are being put in place to inspire women to move ahead in a world where they are constantly brutalised, traumatised, and deprived of even their basic rights.
For example, there is a new scheme in place by the Assamese government where the students have to secure 60% to get a scooty and a scooty can take longer than a bicycle. Let’s look at the scheme in detail.
What is Pragyan Bharati scooty scheme?
A scheme put in place by the government of Assam is known as the Pragyan Bharti scooty scheme. Girl students who scored more than 60% and boys who scored more than 75% can get a scooter. The program launch is done in 2020 and in 2022, an estimated 29,748 female and 6,052 male students received the scooty.
Also Check:- Apply Sabooj Sathi Scheme (2023)
Pragyan Bharati scooty scheme 2024 online apply date/last date
It was started in 2020 and there is no start or stop date which means as soon as you get your marks, you can apply for the scooty.
Here is what makes you eligible for the Pragyan Bharati scooty scheme.
- Any girl child who applies must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The applicant must mandatorily be a female.
- The applicant should be going to a government school in Assam.
- The candidate must have taken the HSSLC exam for the 2023 batch. If you are a male student who received 75% marks and above, you too can enrol for the scooty.
- You must have secured first division marks in the exam.
These are the following documents which a girl will need to submit to get a scooter.
- Your Aadhar card is a must document to submit.
- Add your school ID and submit it.
- Your 12th grade mark sheet is the next document you must submit if you aspire to get a scooter.
- Undergraduate or graduate level mark sheet, however, your school or college provides it to you.
- Also submit a passport size photo
The benefit is that these women can travel far to their colleges if the need be. They will no longer need to quit education as the college is far from home. Many rural women want to educate themselves but colleges only in towns make it difficult for them to take it up. Thus, they quit studies far earlier than when they wanted to really quit studies. Women’s education is also being made free upto post graduation level to encourage and inspire them. Girls can get upto 1K of study materials and postgraduate students can get upto 2K.
Assam Pragyan Bharati scooty scheme 2024 online apply
Every application process has particular steps you need to follow;
- Visit their official website and from their homepage, click on the choice of Scooty option.
- Enter your login credentials like roll number, registration number and year, and your contact details.
- Press the captcha code and next, press the login tab to login.
- Details like your father’s name, candidate’s name, district, organization’s name, and total marks must be entered.
- Two types of scooty are given out- electric operation models and petrol operated scooty.
- Also students need to provide their communication address with your email ID and mobile number.
- Students must keep the acknowledgment receipt they get from the site as proof. You must keep the application for future.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What kind of fee do you need to pay for the scooty?
The student or the family does not need to pay the purchasing cost of the scooty but needs to pay the RTO registration fee.
What kinds of conditions apply to the candidate who received a scooty?
There are two specific conditions students need to fulfil.
- The candidate will not be able to sell the scooty for the first 3 years.
- They must also register the scooty with the DTO office under their own name.
Does the scooty have a distribution date?
Each year, every zila (block wise area) is intimated of the date when the applicable students can pick up their scooty but this year as of now no date has come up.
What are the two kinds of scooty allocated to students?
Students can choose between electric scooty and normal petrol run scooty types and any of these chosen will be made available to them.
Find out more about the scheme from this article. If you know about the scheme, read thoroughly and then go ahead and apply for it. It is a wonderful gesture from the government and those women who want a vehicle to study further can take advantage of this scheme.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com