What is Polaris Bank transfer code?
Polaris bank ussd code is *833#. With this code, you can do smart banking such as opening an account instantly, buying airtime, transferring funds, paying bills, etc.
How to register Polaris Bank transfer code?
- You can dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered number.
- Then, follow the on-screen prompts to enter your account number.
- Further, you can enter any 4-digit number of your choice as the PIN.
- Then, your balance would be displayed.
- Finally, you will be registered.
Also Check:- New Capitec Bank App Download
How to activate the Polaris transfer code?
You can follow the aforementioned steps to activate the Polaris transfer code.
How to transfer money from Polaris bank to another bank?
Wondering how to transfer money from the Polaris bank code? Here are the steps:
- The code to transfer money from Polaris bank is *833*Amount*Account Number#.
- Then, choose the bank account to which you want to transfer the money.
- Verify the account name and then choose the account from which the transfer has to happen.
- Ultimately, enter your PIN to authorize the transaction.
How to increase my transfer limit on Polaris Bank app?
The daily transaction limit has defaulted to N500,000; however, in order to increase the transaction limit, you will have to execute a one-time indemnity on VULTe and enter your PIN and token when you are transacting above N500,000.
How to get Polaris bank transfer pin?
To change the PIN, follow the below steps:
- Dial *833# from your registered number and choose option 9 or * from the automated menu and click the send button.
- Then, choose the 1st option for PIN change.
- Choose the account number, followed by entering the current PIN in the “Old PIN” field and sending the message.
- Now, you will be required to enter the new PIN in the “New PIN” field.
- Once again re-enter the PIN to confirm.
How to check the balance on Polaris Bank using Smartcode?
- Dial *833*6# from your registered number and choose option 6 to check your account balance.
- Further, you will be required to follow a few on-screen prompts to enter your account number and then validate with your PIN.
How to deactivate Polaris bank transfer code?
All you have to do is dial *901*911# from your registered line or any other number, then input the registered number to deactivate the USSD code automatically.