The government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a Smart Application for Revenue Administration (SAARA) app for all the revenue related administration. This app has been launched exclusively in favor of farmers.
Key features of the app-
- It closely monitors and provides data on the Kisan app, PM kisan funds, crop cutting experiments, Fasal girdawari and CM Kisan Kalyan Yojna.
- MP Saara maintains all the reports and issues a dashboard on Fasal Girdawari which is maintenance and revenue of all the crop related work.
- It also has an online portal for top 10 and bottom 10 district performance in Fasal Girdawari.
- Through this portal, farmers can now take a close look at all the data and reports.
- saara.mp.gov.in website also handles all the Relief work , Land acquisition, Lease management, CUG for the farmers.
- Saara app also maintains all the cases of disputed and undisputed land and maintains a report under RBC 6-4.
- This app maintains all the data of crops be it Rabi or Kharidi crops and issues it on the online portal.
Although Saara app is now available for only the officers, it will soon be available for the common audience too. Through this app, farmers will now be able to register their names for Fasal Girdawari related work which will automatically be registered by the concerned Patwari to the higher authorities.
Latest Governament schemes/Yojana
Benefits of Fasal Girdawari
Through Fasal Girdawari, farmers will be able to obtain benefits against crop insurance, monetary support to the destruction caused by natural calamities, bank loans and other scheme related benefits.
This app is definitely a giant step towards the welfare of farmers of India who otherwise have to go through a rigorous process for all these.
Now, transfer of land holder’s name has also become easy through this app. This app has created transparency in all the crop related data and people can now check for all the benefits and schemes via the app.
MP Saara app download
Downloading this app is a very easy process.
- You just have to make a Gmail account and then go to “Play store” option on your Android phone.
- Search for “MP SAARA” app.
- Then click on “install”
- After installing, you have to register yourself on the app by filling in all the asked details.
To direct access visit http://saara.mp.gov.in/
Now you are ready to use the app as and when required. Simultaneously, you can also login through the website after making your account.