Paytm provides consumers with a credit limit via the Paytm Postpaid Account feature, allowing them to shop, utilize the service, and pay a month later. But if users decide they no longer require their Paytm postpaid accounts or for any other reason, they may opt to deactivate them. We’ll outline it here, along with the conditions under which you won’t be able to cancel your Paytm postpaid account because many of them need to be made aware of the procedure.
How to close the Paytm postpaid account permanently?
Paytm is one of the online payment systems utilized by consumers and businesses in India regularly. Since all transactions are completed digitally, customers are relieved of carrying exact changes in hard currency, and merchants do not have to provide customers with accurate changes in hard currency. Paytm also offers a feature called Paytm Postpaid Account, which gives clients access to a credit limit, allowing them to shop and use the service while paying for it a month later. However, the close of a Paytm postpaid account may be desired by consumers for various reasons, including the lack of necessity. Because many of them need clarification about the process, we shall discuss it below; Furthermore, we will see what circumstances prevent you from closing the account.
For various reasons, one may cancel or delete the postpaid service and continue using the regular app features. The following are some easy steps you can take to deactivate your Paytm postpaid account using the app:
- On the app’s home screen, in the top left-hand corner, there will be an icon for your profile. Click on that icon to access it.
- Tap on the “Help & Support 24-7 Customer Support” option in the drop-down menu that will get displayed.
- A new interface with various options will open; scroll down until you see the option “Contact 24-Hour Help” and tap on it.
- Many “customer care numbers” and “message us” choices will be visible now.
- The phone number shown under “Bank, Wallet & Payments” should be called.
- Let them know why you want to deactivate your Paytm postpaid account and when you wish to do so.
Also Check:- List of Best Earning app -Real Paytm cash
How to delete a Paytm postpaid account?
In India, one of the most popular apps is Paytm. It is a payment platform that makes transferring and receiving money easier. Most users in India use the Unified Payment Interface to send money (UPI). One must fill out the KYC form, which requires a copy of a government-issued ID, to make all of these payments and collect the money. Now, if you want to deactivate your Paytm account and remove your KYC information, you must follow a few steps and be careful to meet a few requirements. What are they, and how can one be deleted from Paytm? Let’s look for it in this piece.
Follow these instructions to remove the Paytm wallet account.
- Register for a Paytm account.
- There will be a few alternatives when you tap the hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen.
- To get help anytime, tap the button.
- If you cannot locate Profile Settings, select “More Products & Services”.
- Decide whether to “I need to close/delete my account”
- Simply select “I do not use this Paytm account.”
- The final step is to tap “Message Us” and send the message.
- Paytm will promptly terminate your account once receiving your request.
Also Check:- Best 10.000rs earning app- real Paytm cash-How to earn?
What are the disadvantages of Paytm Postpaid?
- Money transfers from Paytm to your bank account may incur fees of up to 4%.
- You’ll need to keep your hard currency with you if you wish to shop because debit/credit card isn’t accepted by most major online and offline stores.
- A few businesses have refused to accept Paytm money because of security issues, a lower monthly cap, or a desire to make black money.
- The loss of services when multiple apps are integrated may cause an application to malfunction.
- Because they need email id authentication, you risk losing your Paytm cash if you misplace your phone.
- Worse customer service for assistance with shopping, canceling orders, or returning goods.
- Although it is always free, it may take up to 7 days for the money to be credited to your bank account if you return things using Paytm.
Paytm Postpaid is a key feature of the company, offering users a postpaid digital credit service. You can use a Paytm postpaid account to make purchases on credit with Paytm. Your PAYTM postpaid account will be canceled immediately after you complete these easy steps. If there are any problems along the route, maintain a copy of your original account number and activation code. After reading this tutorial, we trust that you can now easily delete your PAYTM postpaid account.
Is Paytm Postpaid discontinued?
Following confusion on Twitter, Paytm clarified that Paytm Postpaid is still available. Last night, several Paytm Postpaid users flocked to Twitter to ask why their postpaid wallet services were discontinued. As of right now, the business has declared the Paytm Postpaid service to be live and running.
What happens if Paytm Postpaid is not used?
There can be more negative effects besides being blacklisted. It might have a bad effect on your credit score and credit report, which is one of these effects. It might reduce your potential for obtaining a loan in the future.
Does Paytm Postpaid affect credit score?
Your credit score will undoubtedly be impacted, yes. When establishing a postpaid service, your pan card information and credit report are requested. Therefore, they will record your nonpayment of bills to the credit agency and charge you late payment fees if you miss making payments on time. There is an option to pay the minimum amount required, and your credit score won’t be impacted if you do.