Happy Scale is a weight loss tracker app available on the App Store by Front Pocket Software LLC. The app is not available on the Play Store directly. The app requires iOS version 12. And later to function on all iOS devices. It is only 43.8 MB in size and offers multi-lingual support including English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, and Portuguese.
What is Happy Scale app?
Happy Scale app helps people understand the fluctuations in weight with the help of a mathematical analysis. This is what sets the app part from its competitors. Thus, users can understand the true trend of the weight tracking and also predict what they would weigh in an upcoming event. The recent version of the app is 2021.4 that has been updated recently to offer new features like widgets and alternative app icons.
Happy Scale can easily sync with Apple Health and import its data. With this app you can weigh yourself daily or weekly. You can back the data to iCloud and even to Dropbox.
The app projects a graph of your weight loss trend where the colored sections compare the weight over a 30-day period. If you see a green section above your graph line, then its thickness represents how much have you lost in the last 30 days. Consequently, if a red section is seen, then it shows weight gain.
How to download & install Happy Scale app for Android?
You need to use the APK file to get the Happy Scale app on your Android device. Firstly, you need to download the file, then allow third party apps on your device (Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources).
Then, you have to go to the File Manager and install it by following the on-screen prompts.
How to USE Happy Scale for Android?
Once you have downloaded the Happy Scale app on your Android device, you can then monitor your weight loss with the help of the app and remain motivated while trying to get fit and healthy.
Happy Scale REVIEW
The app is loved by the users who have altogether provided a rating of 4.9 to the app on the App Store. Users find the Happy Scale app encouraging and motivating compared to other weight tracker apps.
Following are the excellent features of the Happy Scale app:
- The app helps users measure their true progress.
- It helps to track steady progress every day.
- It helps users to break their weight loss goals into realistic small chunks that is practically achievable over a short period of time.
- It can be seamlessly synced on all iOS devices.
- It can predict how much the user would weigh in the near future based on the current trends.
- The Happy Scale app can be integrated with Apple Health.
- The app can be subscribed to on a monthly and yearly basis.
is It Free?
Yes, the app is absolutely free but if you want additional amazing features you can go for the premium version.
Apps like Happy Scale?
Other apps like Happy Scale include Noom, Libra, WeightFit, WorkoutMe, WeightHub, Monitor Your Weight, etc.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com