E-Sanjeevani OPD app is introduced newly by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The app promotes Teleconference services between doctors and patients and patients need not travel anywhere, all they need to do is, simply attend the call from the comforts of their home.
The primary idea behind introducing the E Sanjeevani app is to initiate primary health advice to patients who need it immediately or at any point in time.
It saves a lot of time, money, and effort for people who do not have to run to hospitals at any point in time during the lockdowns.
Additionally, it will save them the OPD visit costs and also minimize many issues people face when visiting hospitals including the fear of infection transmission.
How to do E Sanjeevani OPD Registration?
To register in the app, cybersurfers need to go through the below procedures.
- Visit the official website portal from your browser.
- From the browser, click on the User Registration option.
- On the new web page which opens up, you will have to enter the mobile number. It will generate an OTP and you will have to incorporate it and then the registration page will open up on your screen.
- Fill up all your user details, including your name, age, sex, date of birth, and other important details properly in the spaces provided.
- Once done, you can request a token for consultation and upload all your health records to the system.
- A patient ID and a token would be sent to you through an SMS.
- Simply log in to your page, using your patient log-in details from the E-Sanjeevani portal homepage.
- Maharashtra SSC Result 2023 Live: Updates on Maharashtra Class 10th result
- Guide to check your Maharashtra SSC or Class 10th Result 2023 Today
How to Use E Sanjeevani OPD App in Kerala & Tamil Nadu?
The app is working for many states but is non-functional in many other states. The list of timings and the states are mentioned below and other than these states, the other states are not participating.
Tamil Nadu is participating, however; Kerala is not operational along with many other states of the country. The steps are quite simple once the registration process is over.
- Wait for SMS notification to log in to the web portal interface.
- Once you receive the Login details log in using those details.
- Get into the waiting room, and then when the call now button gets activated, you’ll have to dial in. Remember you just have 2 mins to use the Call now option, and once you’ve dialed the doctor will appear with the initiation of the Video call.
- Consult the doctor regarding your problem and share your medical records. You will then get an instant prescription from them. You can print it for your use. You can show it for your medicines, tests, or for surgeries as and when it is required.
The E Sanjeevani app has several features which are quite handy.
- Patient registration and token generation.
- Management of queues is handled by the app wonderfully.
- Facilitates audio-video consultation with the doctor.
- Go through the e-prescriptions, SMS, email notifications, and you get access to the state doctors through the app.
- One can configure the app completely. The availability of slots, doctors, waiting rooms, clinics, and consultation time limits are all incorporated well within the app.
What is the E Sanjeevani OPD timings?
The timings vary from state to state within the country.
1) Andhra Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh OPD timings are the same, from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm.
2) Assam is from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
3) Haryana is scheduled from Monday to Friday, 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
4) Himachal Pradesh is Monday to Saturday 09:30 AM to 04:00 PM with a lunch break of half an hour in between 01:30 PM to 02:00 PM.
5) Jharkhand is operational from 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM from Monday to Saturday.
6) Madhya Pradesh is from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
7) Maharashtra is from 09:30 AM to 01:30 PM.
8) Karnataka is from Monday to Saturday 09:00 AM to 04:30 PM with a lunch break from 01:00 PM to 01:45 PM. On Sundays and holidays, they function from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM.
9) Puducherry works from 10 AM to 12:00 PM.
10) Punjab works from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM
11) Rajasthan is operational from 08:00 Am to 02:00 PM.
12) Tamil Nadu healthcare professionals are working from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
13) Uttar Pradesh is working from 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM.
14) Uttarakhand is working from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
Yes, the app is free to use.
The token is valid for a whole day, and if it is not used it would expire at the end of the day and the token needs to be used during the day.
A new token cannot be generated until and unless the old token has been used up and if you want to generate a new token, you will have to cancel the previous one by visiting the link- https://esanjeevaniopd.in/Login
You can do teleconsultation using the E Sanjeevani OPD app.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- AppsDecember 5, 2023Exploring the World of Betting and Gaming with Crickex App
- GamesNovember 24, 2023Best Festive-Themed Games of All Time
- ApplicationNovember 24, 2023Top Research Paper Writing Service: Your Academic Success Partner
- DiscordNovember 7, 2023How to Transfer Ownership on Discord Server?