Vaxicode is the official app that allows users to verify their vaccination proof wherever required. It is issued by the Quebec government. The app is indicative of COVID through colors. Its color coding is pretty simple- green for a valid or COVID-free result and red indicating COVID-positive patients.
The verification is done locally and there is no communication established with the internet for the process.
Verified vaccination proofs are displayed for 10 seconds and then removed. There is no usage analytics collected for the site.
How to use vaxicode app?
Go to the app and add Vaxicode application details to it.
- The Vaxicode app would join a welcome screen.
- Click on the Next tab to continue.
- The app would ask permission to use your cell phone’s camera. Click “allow” and “Ok” to agree to it and then to continue.
- The app would also access your Photos.
- Select the QR code image from the photo gallery.
- Now the QR code image can be selected easily. The app would ask you to add vaccination proof. Click on the Do this later tab.
- Now, with Add a Proof, you can open the camera through the app.
- Add the year of birth associated with the vaccination process.
- Now that you have entered the birth year, the vaccination will appear on the screen.
- If you don’t want to save it on the app, scan it.
- If you want to save it, you will need to click on the + sign at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- If you have never saved it, add proof or ad the + sign.
- A green banner proves the vaccination proof is valid and a red banner proves the vaccination proof is invalid.
- When adding proof of vaccination, click on Choose a QR code image instead.
- Choose the QR code image from your photos- a green banner reflects a COVID-free individual.
How to vaxicode app download?
Downloading the Vaxicode app is possible for iOS devices.
The Vaxicode app is currently not available for Android users. The app is soon going to be put an app on Google Playstore for their Android users.
The iOS devices can download the Vaxicode app from the Apple appstore without any hassles.
- The company can check the proof of verification using the QR codes of the customers.
- For verification, the individuals don’t need an online service instead it can be done offline.
- Information about the person’s COVID tests is not saved locally on the system.
- Usage analytics are not collected by the Vaxicode Verify.
- You must update the app weekly by going online every time.
App reviews have come out great. It clearly helps determine COVID results very easily.
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- ApplicationFebruary 20, 2024Maha Food Hall Ticket 2024 Download Now- with Exam Dates
- ApplicationFebruary 18, 2024tsbie m services hall ticket download Inter 1st, 2nd year 
- AppsFebruary 18, 2024Register on Nivesh Mitra App and Download Certificate/Noc
- AppsFebruary 17, 2024Cozovmoni App Download for Android (2024)-Cozovmoni.com