We tried using a lot of kinds of tools to view details around certain topography. But then until now, we found none of them were too accurate. Many people did not like the idea of getting vague details about a certain area.
If you too are one of them, would it be great to know about a more accurate app? Try the Landglide app and see for yourself the difference.
What is Landglide app?
It is being stated as the most comprehensive property line map application until now. It uses GPS as other apps but with it, you can access essential parcel data and that too anywhere you find an active internet service.
The app can be used in around3,000 counties and it means the app would cover almost the whole 99% of the American population. There are more than 156 million parcel records in these counties altogether.
With this Landglide app, we will be able to have more accurate information about the following fields;
- School district
- Sale price
- Description of the building
- Transfer date related details
- Address of the property
- Property Owner details
How does Landglide app work?
Once you have the Landglide app, you will need to find out the best way you can make it work for you.
- After you activate your GPS, use it to pinpoint to a certain location.
- If you hover over a property, you can find the property related details in an instant.
- Those of you who create favorites can add notes and export details.
- The Landglide service is available on all of your devices.
- You can start their services with their free trial option and then go for the $9.99/mo or $99.99/yr plan.
How to Install Landglide app?
Android users can download the Landglide app from Google Playstore.
The iOS users can download the app from Apple appstore.
All you have to do is, find the app in the play store or app store and then download the app. Install it on your device and then open the app to start using it.
The Landglide app features include the following;
- You have a satellite feature with the Landglide app.
- A GPS feature is also available with the Landglide app.
- Detect the closeness of the property address while you walk around the property.
- Surveyor pins are available to generate the property line which helps you find out a building fence or building line.
- Acreage, value, elevation and other details can be found with the Landglide app.
How to use Landglide to find property lines?
To use the app, open it and then use this step guide to make things easier and possible.
- Open your map offline and then choose the plus button to create your offline map.
- Zoom to certain sections of the map and drop a pin to track the specific organizational purposes.
- The density level of the parcel maps determines the length of time needed for download.
- Once you have downloaded it, try to test it by turning on airplane mode or by simply turning off the data or Wifi.
- You can work on your offline map anytime you want.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can Google Earth show property lines?
Property lines of parcel boundaries can be viewed using Google Earth. But they are not accurate and compared to Landglide, you can easily find accurate property line details.
Is it safe to use Landglide app?
As per the Apple appstore review using the Natural Language Processing Analysis from over 36,593 reviews, the app is not considered very safe as it exposes your identity and location details more accurately than any other app.
Is Landglide app free?
The Landglide app is free for seven days post which is to be obtained at $9.99/mo or $99.99/yr subsequently.
The Landglide app is a great aid to those accessing parcel data for their needs. The app is though not good for your privacy but works great to understand and provide you with the current location and resolutions in terms of different requirements. Know more about the way you can get the app and also the way it works from this article.
- Chris Glynn is an experienced writer specializing in content related to Cash App and Venmo. With over 8 years of expertise in the field, his advanced and creative writing skills enable him to provide users with accurate and insightful content.