Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 01:03 pm
K53 Learners License Test app helps people of South Africa to prepare for obtaining the learner’s driving license.
The learner’s license is valid for a period of 24 months and helps people drive on public roads and practice driving in order to obtain the driving license.
What is K53 Learners Test App?
The app offers 255 actual multiple-choice questions from the real learner’s license test held in the previous years. This app is great for people who want to prepare for the RSA license test. For more information, you can visit its website (Website: www.k53-test.co.za).
The K53 South Africa app consists of questions and answers from 3 categories which include
- Rules of the Road & K53 defensive driving system
- Road signs, signals, and markings
- Vehicle Controls.
The app is designed from The New Official K53 Manual as it is also referred by Arrive Alive and the SA Institute for Driving Instructors.
The main cities of South Africa where driving tests are conducted are Cape Town, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Pietermaritzburg.
How to K53 app download & install?
How to USE K53 Learners test App?
The app can be used in three ways…
- The first way is to use it as a reference, learning book, or cheat sheet.
- The second way of utilizing it is by taking the help of the K53 mock exams where under the categories of Road Rules you get 15 practice tests.
- Similarly, you can take help of 15 practice tests for the category of Road Signs and 10 practice tests of Vehicle Controls.
- Further, you can also utilize the app as a study guide to learn about road rules, traffic signals, traffic signs, and vehicle controls.
Following are the app features of the K53 app:
- Offers 980 unique learning set for the K53 test.
- 980 questions through 40 free K53 practice test papers.
- Includes 362 traffic signals and road signs.
- Sample written questions and answers are covered under various sub categories like traffic signs, vehicle control, lights, accidents, signals, traffic lanes, hazardous conditions, road signs, turns, scanning, speed limits, signaling and merging, vehicle safety, following distance, passing, alcohol, drugs, intersections, lane changes, headlights, common signs, right of way, parking, rest stop.
- Provides instant feedback when practice questions are attempted by candidates.
- The app provides all other necessary information about the computerised learner’s test.
- The app can be used offline as well as online.
- The app is updated to include the latest questions.
- Offers a local customer support via phone and email. For technical assistance, people can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The app is lightweight.
- It requires Android version 4.1 and above and iOS 12.0 and later to function seamlessly.
How to K53 Learners Test questions and answers 2020, 2021 PDF?
You can refer to The New Official K53 Manual for K53 app questions and answers. Here is the link to the app.