Alabama Department of Labor has launched the new Alabama Unemployment app. The app is developed for the people of Alabama to overcome the recent Pandemic crisis.
Through the app, Alabama citizens can enjoy the following benefits.
- People can apply for unemployment Compensation claims.
- They can check the claim status.
- They can check the amount received.
|App Name||Alabama Unemployment|
|Size||Varies with Devices|
|iOS Required||11.0 or later|
|Android Required||5.1 or up|
The people can download the application from the official website of the Department of Labor. The latest update has fixed all the bugs and problems from the app. It is totally secure and free to download.
Alabama Unemployment App Features
- You can file a Claim.
- It helps in finding a new job.
- Helps in tracking the claim.
- Get employee training programs.
- You can apply for eGov Account.
- You can check the claimed amount status.
Who is Eligible?
- Any person who has worked or working in the US can claim the benefits. Make sure they have worked for a period of 12 months.
- Persons whose wife/husband is an active duty member of the Military can also claim.
You need to provide the following things to apply for Alabama unemployment compensation.
- Your Current Address.
- The dates of employment for your most recent employer.
- Social Security Number.
- Identity Proof (Like Driving License, state-issued ID Card, and your mother’s maiden name).
FAQ Related to Alabama Unemployment Benefits
Q1:- How to file a claim?
Ans1:- You can file a claim from any of your Mobile Phone. Contact the toll-free number 1-866- 234-5382 or file online here https://labor.alabama.gov/uc/Claims/default.aspx
Q2:- Am I Eligible if I am terminated from my previous job or if I quit my job?
Ans2:- Yes, you will but there are some conditions…
You must be able to work, available for work, willing to accept a suitable job, actively seeking full-time work, and be out of work due to no fault of your own.
If you quit your job then you need to get the proofs to show that you quit because of the good work connected reason.
If you are terminated then you need to show that it is because of work connected cause as stated in the Alabama UC Law.
Q3:- Will you get the claim if you are already working part-time?
Ans3:- Yes, you will if your overall weekly earning is less than your weekly benefit amount.
Q4:- If my work hours reduced by my employer, will I get Unemployment Claim Benefits?
Ans4:- Yes, but make sure you did not ask for a reduction and your weekly earning is less than weekly benefit amount.
Q5:- How much benefits amount I will receive weekly?
Ans5:- You will receive between $45 – $275 (Amount will be calculated using your base period earnings)
Q6:- How to check the claim/Benefits status?
Ans6:- Visit the https://uiclaimstracker.labor.alabama.gov/ and click on ‘View Claim status’ Button.
After that enter your SSN and Pin and click on Login Button. There you can check your status.
Q7:- How do I get the Unemployment benefits Assistance Number?
Ans6:- Visit here to get contact number related to your problem https://labor.alabama.gov/contacts.aspx
If you have any queries feel free to ask below.