Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 01:30 pm
- How to sell bitcoin on Cash App to another wallet?
Cash App is a one-of-a-kind P2P platform that offers cryptocurrency transactions.
- To sell bitcoins using your Cash App, you have to go to the Bitcoin tab of the Cash App.
- Then, tap the Sell icon.
- Further, you have to choose the amount or enter an amount of your choice.
- Finally, you can validate the transaction with your PIN or Touch ID and Confirm the transaction.
How long does it take to sell Bitcoin on cash App?
It can take up to two hours to make transfers to the external wallets; however, sometime it might take longer.
Also CHECK: How to Make Money with Bitcoin on Cash App?
What happens when you sell Bitcoin on cash App?
When you sell your Bitcoins on Cash App, then you can immediately get hold on your funds in the currency of your country. You can either spend this fund through the linked debit card or transfer the amount back to your bank account linked with the Cash App account.
Can I convert my Bitcoin to cash on cash App?
You can withdraw bitcoins from your Cash App account in the following way:
- Change USD to BTC on the Cash App home screen and then choose Bitcoin.
- Select the BTC amount that you wish to withdraw and then open the QR code scanner or press the Send button to manually enter the external wallet address.
- Further, choose the wallet address and then tap Next.
- Ultimately, choose the withdrawal speed and press the Confirm & Send button to initiate the process of withdrawal.
Also Check: How to withdraw Bitcoin From Cash App?
How do I convert Bitcoins to cash?
You can sell your bitcoins on Cash App and then take the money to your bank account or spend it directly via your linked debit card.