What is the zoom earth app?
Zoom Earth is an app that allows the tracking of cyclones, rainfall radar maps, animate wind maps, severe storms, and wildfires easily.
It is a free satellite image sharing app and gives you exact month, year, and date details.
It is a non-Google service but it is as specific as Google Earth.
How to zoom earth app download?
Zoom Earth application can be downloaded from any of the apk stores for your Android and iOS devices.
For Android devices, you can easily check the Menu>Settings>Security and then check download from unknown sources.
For iOS devices, you can trust the application once it is launched from the General Settings tab.
- Go to any third party appstore.
- Now download the app apk.
- Verify you’re a human by downloading some more apps as per instructions.
- Next run and install the app.
How to use zoom earth app?
It opens on the web browser as well in the app form.
- You have a Settings tab where you can check on your local Timezone, clock formats, coordinates, measurements, and wind speed.
- From the upload option, you can upload files and also use them.
- On the lower bottom section, there is an option to choose from- fire & heat, water and wind direction.
- You can check the precipitation and moisture level from the use of the app.
- It is user friendly and quite a fast app
- Most accurate information is catered by the app.
- Wind, rain, and fire, the app can tell you about everything.
Reviews about the app have been fair. People are learning to use the app and love it.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.