Your Texas Benefits app is an extension of the already present yourtexasbenefits.com website to manage SNAP food benefits, Medicaid and CHIP health services program, WIC food benefits, support services, and also TANF cash help. This app is not a replacement for YourTexasBenefits.com, instead, it is just a way to use the website on your Android and iOS devices. With it, you can check your benefits, manage your account, and also set it up easily.
What is Yourtexasbenefits App?
With all life’s busy schedules, it is important to find out what all you can manage online. With Your Texas Benefits app, you can easily fill out your forms, check the status and also manage your options well. You can either use your online browsers or you can use the app from your phones easily to fill out your Texas benefit details.
How to Download YourTexasBenefits Mobile App for Android & iPhone?
This yourtexasbenefits.com app is already available on Google Play Store and Apple app store.
– You have to simply search them from the search bar.
– Click on the ‘install’ tab for Android devices when downloading from Google Playstore and the ‘Get’ tab when downloading apps for iOS devices.
How do I check my Texas benefits online?
To check the status of your Texas benefits, you will need to log in to your account.
- Click on the Manage option.
- Tap on details next to the member of your family whose status you’re willing to view.
- From there you can easily find out the status of your application.
How to YourTexasBenefits Apply online?
When applying for Your Texas Benefits, you’ll need to follow the below procedure.
Before applying, make sure you have your social security number, citizenship or immigration status, earnings from jobs and other sources, values of your assets like cars and other properties, costs incurred towards your bill payment handy with you.
Begin your application process by considering the below steps.
- Proceed to login to your texasbenefits.com website & from there, tap onto apply for a new benefit. Abide by the given instructions to complete the application.
- Finally, after filling in all the details like your personal, professional, and social details you will have to submit the application and wait for its confirmation.
- If you are applying for the whole family, you might be able to do so by separately filling application for each member of your family.
How do I RENEW my TexasBenefits Online?
- For Yourtexasbenefits apply online renewal, either visit the site or use your app to log into your account.
- Once done, go to Manage your account section.
- Complete an online form by filling in the requested details.
- The renewal form asks you for lesser information than your initial application.