Yourvervecard.com application is an offering of Continental Finance. The card is issued by the Bank of Missouri. Continental Finance offers cards that are for people who have moderate to poor credit.
Your payments will be reported to three major credit bureaus which are TransUnion, Experian, Equifax.
Continental Finance is America’s leading credit card servicer and marketer. It has been rated A+ by Better Business Bureau. The Yourverve credit card.com Mastercard comes with an initial credit limit of $300 to $1000. It is an accepted payment method in shopping outlets, restaurants, e-commerce stores, bill payment platforms, and much more.
What is Yourvervecard.com application?
With the Verve credit card, people can rebuild their credit score by making payments on time and retaining the balance under your credit limit.
- The card is fraudproof and comes with $0 fraud liability.
- This means that you will not be held accountable for unauthorized transactions and will only be responsible for paying the amount for the purchases made by you.
- Continental Finance takes full responsibility to protect your Verve credit card account.
- You can also get a free monthly credit score when you create an account. It offers a mobile app and credit card protection features.
- They charge an annual fee of $125 straightaway.
- From the second year onwards, the annual maintenance fee of the Verve card is about $100.
- The Mid America Bank & Trust Company also imposes a monthly maintenance charge of $5 upon the Verve card.
How to apply for verve credit card through Yourvervecard.com application?
Verve card apply:
You can either apply by direct mail or register at the website and then fill up a new application with your basic details and documents. Further, you can click on submit and wait to receive your card by mail.
Yourverve credit card.com Application requirements
Verve credit card application requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be 18 years old.
- They should be legal residents of the United States.
- You have to furnish your Social Security Number.
- You also need to provide your name, date of birth, permanent residential address.
- Besides this, you have to provide a government-issued ID card such as your Driver’s license or passport.
- Apart from this, a good credit score is required for a Verve card application.
How to Yourvervecard.com login?
Verve card info login comprises of the Reservation Number which you can obtain from the branch and your Social Security Number. Once you enter the requisite information in the respective fields, you then have to click on the Confirm Reservation button to login.
How to Increase the verve credit card Limit?
You can request to raise your credit limit first time just after completing six months of using the YourVerveCard. Continental Finance allows people to increase their credit limit and experience increased spending power, a lower credit utilization ratio, and an opportunity to improve their credit score.
The card is preferred by users for its abundant facilities and features. The card has a good reputation and its users have given positive reviews about the card. The issuing bank, the Bank of Missouri is trusted by people and is known for its security features.
Yourvervecard Reservation Number
To get the YourVerveCard Reservation Number, you need to get in touch with your bank branch.
I am Raj Singh and I am the author of handlewife website. I am a blogger and also a digital marketer. Contact me through the contact us page.