The watch duty wildfire app is an awesome creation of John Mills. It is a free Android app, and can provide real-time information about the movement of fire and also about the measures and efforts of the Firefighters. Using the app, one can monitor the situation of the fire from the closed confines of the app.
Push notifications are enabled on the app, notifying people about the hazardous conditions on Earth. The regions currently covered include the California counties of Napa, Lake, and Sonoma.
How to watch duty fire app download?
To download the latest version of the Watch Duty Fire app, head on to the Google Play Store app.
For iOS device downloads, visit directly the Apple app store.
How to use the app?
Once you have downloaded the app, you will have to register your phone with the app.
- Registering the phone with the app needs your name, telephone number, and your mail ID.
- A verification code would be sent to your account, enter it to validate your telephone number.
- Now check the map for real-time data on wildfires. Also, ensure that you are checking the real-time photos being uploaded on the app. It is essential to monitor the fire for being able to take last-minute details.
- Enable push notifications from the settings of the app.
- Real-time fire notifications
- Connects users to local help
- Uploads photos of the fire every minute to alert people
- Notifications are forced into devices so that people are aware of the real-time situation every minute.