Last updated on May 15th, 2021 at 04:07 am
USPS mobile app: Nowadays sending posts and parcels have been made easy with the app version coming up. With these apps, you can do a lot of things like moving parcels from one place to another easily without going to the post office.
What is USPS Informed Delivery APP?
United States Postal Service (USPS) is an organization where thousands of mails and letters are delivered on a daily basis. With the new USPS app, you can skip visiting the post office regularly.
How to Download USPS Mobile app on Android & iOS?
USPS Informed delivery mobile app can be easily downloaded in iPhones and other iOS devices and Android applications easily.
To download in Android devices, you can follow the below process.
- Go to Google Playstore and search for the USPS mobile app in the search tab.
- Once you have found the app, press on the Install button to download and install the app.
- The app gets easily installed in the device.
For iOS Users
To download the app in iPhones you will have to follow the below process.
- Go to the Apple appstore.
- Search for the USPS informed delivery mobile app and click on the Get button once you find the app.
- Wait until the app will get easily installed in the device.
How to track Parcel Status with USPS App?
Now you don’t have to visit the Post Office for every other reason. The USPS mobile tracking of packages will be the most convenient part of having this app. Earlier it was difficult but now the status of your parcel is just a tap away.
- Login to the USPS informed delivery mobile app.
- Go to Track your package tab, and then in the search bar type in or copy paste your tracking number.
- The tracking number for the USPS parcels and posts will be 10 to 20 characters long.
- Click on the small icon present in the right side of the search bar.
- Click on Track your delivery.
- Allow some time before the tracking details are pulled out for you.
Also Read: How to Manage Timesheet with Time4Care App?
Features of USPS App?
You can do a lot of things with this USPS informed delivery mobile app like;
- Tracking your packages easily.
- Purchasing stamps.
- Holding your mails when not at home so that you don’t have to sit with the mails the first thing when you arrive.
- Knowing your ZIP codes.
- Scheduling a pick up.
- Online shipping options can be used.
- Knowing about prices and locations has also become easy now.
Is USPS App Free?
It is not only free but it has a super friendly and fast interface which is capable of saving data as well.