Last updated on February 26th, 2022 at 09:06 am
The ReliaCard is a prepaid debit card that can be reloaded and is issued by the bank of the US. Through the US Bank ReliaCard cash application, you can receive your payments for government agencies through an electronic option. Although it isn’t a credit card, it works similarly.
The application is easily downloadable on Android or iOS devices. In this context, you will learn how to download and update this application, funds transferring techniques with the cash app, and card status tracking methods.
US Bank ReliaCard App Details
|App Name||U.S. Bank RealiaCard|
|Size||Varies with Devices|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|iOS Required||9.0 or later|
Working Principle of the US Reliacard Application
The very first thing you are required to do is add money to your card account. Then you will open for different options like making purchases online, paying bills, emailing, or calling for order purchases.
At ATMs, you can get back the cash and get cash back for the purchases made with participating merchants. The purchased amounts or other payments will be automatically cut from the account itself.
What are the features to attract?
- The US Reliacard is an awesome application when the question is about transferring and receiving money.
- You can check your balance in no time and get details of the transactions as well
- You can view other details of the money transacted like date, the total amount being transferred and the description.
- Text alerts can be enrolled and managed.
- They will suggest you the ATM bank that is nearest to you depending on the ZIP code.
- You can get access to your account through your device as well by signing through the similar password.
How to download the App For US Bank Reliacard?
You need to log in to your account. For the same, you are required to click on the official website of the US Reliacard application. www.usbankreliacard.com.
Click on this website and create your account. You will get an ID and Password. With these credentials, you can log into the US Reliacard account.
The credentials can be interchanged for users between the mobile application and the cardholder website.
Alternatively, you can go to the Login screen of this application. At the bottom of this screen, you will find an option to activate your new card. Select on the tab that reads ‘Setup Online Access,’ and you will be logged into your account.
For Android Users:- Go to the play store App and Search “US Bank Reliacard”. Click on the most relevant Result and Hit the ‘Install’ button. Be aware of fake apps.
For iOS Users:- You can click here directly to install the U.S. bank Reliacard app.
How do you check your balance?
There are several options checking your balance, and the best part is you can check it from anywhere anytime.
- Check through online mode-
- Check through the mobile application- Go to your Google Play app and search for the US Bank Reliacard application
- You can perform the inquiry options at any given ATM
- You can sign up to for receiving text alerts or email to get information regarding the balance
- You can even contact the cardholder services, call at – 8665678590
How to transfer money from the ReliaCard to the bank account?
Firstly, you need to make sure that your application allows you to transfer money from the card to the account. Go to the cardholder website. On this page (upper left side), you will find an option ‘Transferring Fund’, click on it.
Complete the details that you are asked to fill in. By doing this, you will become capable of transferring funds, and the funding history will be provided on the monthly statement and transaction history.
How To Check ReliaCard Status?
To check the card status click on the given link card-order-status-tracker
If you have any queries or want to ask anything related to the app, feel free to comment below.