Last updated on November 23rd, 2021 at 06:33 am
Urincontrol App: Many men and women suffer from urinary incontinence and almost one in 3 women have been found to suffer from it. These men and women are unable to properly coordinate the brain muscles and the urinary bladder muscles creating a gap in the way impulses are sent and received by the brain and the urinary bladder respectively.
What is Urincontrol app?
The University of Medical Center of Groningen developed the program whereby the patients would learn ways in which they could control their urination. Several exercises are especially tailor-made by Urincontrol app for men & women to practice. These exercises are capable of giving positive results in terms of controlling the urination urge.
People often either urinate during exercises known as exercise contingency and some lack the control to restrict the urination urge even in normal times known as urinary incontinence.
How to Download Urincontrol app in Android/iOS/Apple?
To download and install the Urincontrol app in Android you will have to download the apk.
- Use any third-party app site like apkpure.com that allows you to download the apk.
- Next search for the Urincontrol app.
- Once you have found the app, click on its download tab.
- After the app is downloaded, run it and install it in your system.
- Click on the Menu, then Settings and Security tab. From there turn on the tab which allows you to download the app from the third-party sources.
To download the app in iOS Apple devices, follow the below procedure.
- Go to the third-party app sites for iOS devices.
- Next, find the app you wish to download.
- Thirdly, click on the download button until the app is downloaded easily.
- To run and install the app, you will need to trust the source by visiting your General tab from the Settings option.
- Now install the app safely without jailbreaking or rooting the device.
How to USE Urincontrol app?
For using the app, one must login to the app.
- Register with the Urincontrol app.
- Further move to the guided exercise techniques to ensure you can learn from the app well.
Benefits of using Urincontrol App?
The app helps patients in several ways.
- The app helps patients to identify their conditions.
- It helps educate them.
- Further it prepares patients with several exercises and physiotherapy techniques which helps control the condition and strengthens the floor of the pelvic muscles.
- It also helps patients analyze the development of their condition over a period of 3-4 months