What is urban air application?
Urban Air is a complete entertainment package hosting ultimate indoor adventures and parties. With a private room in Urban Air, one can take a kid’s birthday to an ultimate level. From time to time, Urban Air needs people and thereby announces several positions.
Urban Air applications must be filled by those aspiring to join Urban Air’s fun-filled environment. Applicants will be called for an interview, and selected candidates will be asked to join Urban Air.
How to apply at Urban Air Application?
To apply, candidates must choose their locations. Enter your zip code, select the distance range and click on the Search option.
- You need to go to the website linked here. Choose between the available hourly, management, and support center opportunities.
- After choosing the option, your next page will ask you to fill in the location. Choose the positions available from the drop-down.
- Once you have found your desired position, click on Read More and apply tab.
- Read about the job description you will serve, and then click on the Apply for Job tab.
- Fill in the first page of information, including your age above or less than 18, name, birth date, phone, email, address, city, country, province, zip code, and social security number.
- Click on the Continue tab to move to the next segment. In this way, you have to complete availability, resume, experience, education, references, self-assessment, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once all information is filled up, you can click on the submit tab.
What are the Urban Air Application Requirements?
Urban Air application has several different requirements.
- A person must be enthusiastic enough to work in an environment like the one in Urban Air.
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Three plus years of experience in supervising and management levels
- One must have strong communication skills.
- Experience in the hospitality field can be a bonus.
- Athletic and fit candidates are preferred for hourly jobs as there is more fieldwork for them.
- Management and support center opportunities might require higher qualifications mentioned from time to time in the application.
How to check urban air application status?
Urban air application status can be checked from the website in the following way.
- Once you apply for a job, you will be carried to the next platform.
- You can register with them and then visit their portal to check the application.
- Add your application number and other required details.
- Now click on the submit tab to retrieve your application status.
How old do you have to be to work at Urban Air?
A minimum of 18 years is essential to secure a job with Urban Air; however, there are some jobs for children in a lower age group. Children between 14 and 18 years can join Urban Air for some lighter job skills or intern with them.
Does Urban Air hire at 14?
There are some rare opportunities for which Urban Air hires a 14+ year teenager. However, if you want to experience their job opportunities, you can apply for such job opportunities.
How much does urban air pay per hour?
A food runner might be paid $8 per hour, and a Fitness instructor might be paid $22.36 per hour. Hourly jobs have variations in pay depending on the skills required for the job. Managerial and back-end jobs, however, have fixed pay structures.
Here’s what you need to know for filling up the Urban Air application. If you want to fill it, read thoroughly through the article to understand the requirements better.