What is UiTM student portal?
The Universiti Teknologi MARA portal is helping students with numerous facilities during the COVID-19 pandemic. The app is capable of guiding the returning students as well as new students properly. The student portal of UiTM is extremely user-friendly and quite a help for students who wish to know more about different changes in the University during this COVID period.
How to do UiTM student portal course registration?
But before you find out more about your department, you will need to register yourself with the UiTM portal.
- Click on the first time login option to register with the site.
- Add your student profile by adding your student ID, name, programme, mobile ID, official and current email.
- The page will ask you if you have completed the ReSuFo (Research Student’s Feedback Online) process.
- Finish the evaluation process and click on the confirm tab.
- On the next page, click on the Evaluation process.
- After submitting the ReSuFo feedback, you will need to go back to the registration process.
- Press the register tab to complete the registration process successfully.
UiTM student portal fees
Downloading and using the UiTM portal is absolutely free. However, you can use the portal to pay your University-related fees.
How to list UiTM student portal?
To list the UiTM student portal, you will have to register with them and then create a listing for yourself.
Before you start the registration process, these are the required details you need to have handy with you.
- Your Student ID
- The name of your programme
- Your name as it appears in your Student ID
- Official and current email IDs
- The name of your advisor and your Muet status
If you plan to take admissions into the Malaysian University, or if you are an existing student, read this article to understand the registration process better.