To transfer money to Venmo from a debit card, you must link the debit card to the Venmo account. Adding the debit card is the first step, followed by verification and transferring funds from the debit card to the Venmo balance.
How to add money to Venmo from debit card?
Linking the debit card to the Venmo account
- From the Menu tab, visit the Settings option.
- Choose the Preferences tab, and then from there, move to the Payment Methods.
- Scroll down to choose the Add bank or card option, and then opt for the card.
- Add your prepaid card’s number and other details manually, or use your camera to click an image of your card.
- Click on the Submit tab and then wait for the card to add if you wish to put money from the debit card to Venmo.
Fund transfer from the debit card to the Venmo balance
To send money from a debit card to Venmo can be done with a few taps.
- From your personal transaction feed, click on the Manage balance icon.
- Insert the amount you wish to add to your Venmo balance.
- Now select the account from which you want to transfer the money and then press the Next tab.
- The summary receipt would be displayed on your app screen; verify everything before clicking the Add Money option. If you want to go back and change something, click on the Back tab to go back to the information you wish to change.
Also Check:- How to add visa gift card to venmo?
Can you receive money on Venmo with a debit card?
Yes, you can add money to your Venmo account with a debit card.
Adding money from a debit card to Venmo is a few steps away. The above article has shared how you can transfer money from a debit card to Venmo. Follow the payment transfer process mentioned here.