Last updated on January 2nd, 2022 at 02:28 pm
How to send bitcoin on cash app to Paxful wallet?
Whenever you create a Paxful wallet, you will get a bitcoin wallet with its address for free. You can use this address or create new bitcoin wallets for extra security. You can give different users separate bitcoin wallet addresses to ensure the enhanced security of your bitcoins.
To transfer bitcoins to Paxful wallet from the Cash app, users can use the below-given ways.
- Slide the toggle switch towards bitcoins (BTC) from USD and add at least $1 to the account.
- Click on Pay from your Home Screen and punch in your recipient’s name, phone number or email address.
- Click on the Pay tab to finally send the transaction ahead.
You can also send the bitcoins from the Bitcoin tab by using blockchain technology, as given below.
- Click on the Cash app home screen and press the Bitcoin tab.
- Click on the Airplane tab, and choose the Send bitcoins tab.
- Either scan a QR code or add the external wallet address manually.
- The wallet address must be tapped for confirmation and click on the Next button.
- Add the recipient’s $Cashtag, amount, the withdrawal speed, and finally confirm the transaction.
How long does it take to send Bitcoin from cash app to Paxful?
To initiate a transfer of bitcoins to Paxful wallet from the Cash app can take anywhere from five minutes to an hour, even days, weeks or months to process the transaction.
Is it free to send bitcoin from cash app to Paxful wallet?
Yes, there is a 1.75% fee for transferring bitcoins to Paxful wallet from the Cash app but sending it across is always a free process. As per Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Square Inc., these fees are some of the lowest in the market.
However, the transaction fees can vary as per the website’s requirements.
Paxful wallet reviews?
As per customer reviews, Paxful uses appropriate security measures while making transactions. Initiating a transfer of Bitcoins from the Cash app to another wallet like Paxful is easy and convenient. Even for newbie users attempting bitcoin transactions for the first time, the site is a great place to start.
They also support every process of bitcoin buying and selling with perfect accuracy. It currently hosts sixty lakh happy customers and has 12000+ trusted vendors.
Almost twenty lakh plus wallets are right now operational. People find the site informative and transactions adequately self-guided. Google Playstore has a 3.4 rating whereas, Apple AppStore rates it at 3.8. While testing its performance, the site is found to have met all required criteria needed to rate the site at 3.5 and above.
Here’s a bit about Paxful and the transfer of bitcoins to Paxful wallet from Cash app to other secondary wallets. Read the blog to understand the process of transfer from the Cash app to Paxful.