What is Sol Plaatje university’s online application?
The institute welcomes the Sol Plaatje University online application. Students who have left school or are still in school can apply for undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, and diploma degrees offered in different streams.
How to apply for Sol Plaatje university online application?
The online application process for Sol Plaatje University is helping students fill the application form without paying the application fee. The application form filling method is given below.
- Students willing to apply for a course in Sol Plaatje can access the application form from this link. You can also use the alternate link to apply.
- If you are a new student, click on the new prospective student link.
- Fill in all the essential information, including necessary demographic details.
- Next, you must create a PIN by using the student reference number assigned to you.
- Complete relevant details like your school-related information, disability information, and then apply.
What are the application requirements?
When applying for the Sol Plaatje University, you must fulfill at least the below-given requirements.
- A minimum admission point score of 30 must be acquired by students planning to join any of the courses of the University in graduate and postgraduate courses. For diploma courses, students need to have a minimum of 25 as an APS score.
- Students need to be NSC qualified.
- English must be completed with a minimum of NSC level 4.
- Students joining various courses must be mathematics literate.
- A government-approved ID proof
- Relevant application fee payments
What is the Sol Plaatje university application fee?
An application fee of R100 is to be paid when applying for the Sol Plaatje application fee.
How to Sol Plaatje university online application status check?
After filling up the application form, there will be a considerable waiting period during which your Sol Plaatje University application form will be scrutinized. Once the scrutiny is over, suitable candidates will be sent an invitation letter.
But meanwhile, you can check the application status for your online application by using the below steps.
- Visit the given link to check your application status.
- Log-in with your credentials into your Sol Plaatje account.
- Type-in or copy-paste your ID number/ passport number in the given space.
- Now, click the sign-in tab and then press the submit button.
Sol Plaatje university Application Timeline
Sol Plaatje University’s application timeline is currently open and will close by 30th November.
If you need information about Sol Plaatje University, read this blog for quick answers. The blog explains the application process and also details a bit about the application status.