The administration of Madhya Pradesh conducts many undertakings for females. Various types of services are available on the Sampark app for the women and children of the state, as provided by the government. To learn more about this outlet, read the post till the end.
What is the Sampark app?
The government has designed the Sampark to give services, providing health and nutrition facilities to pregnant/lactating women and children of 0 to 6 years. It aims at improving the physical, mental, and intellectual development, health, and nutritional status of children available on this portal.
Anganwadi (preschool) registration services are also available on this portal. The government provides many facilities for poor women and their children in the state. Ladli Laxmi Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, Integrated Child Development Project, Poshan Abhiyan (National Nutrition Mission).
The government provides all these services for the women of the state’s low-income families so they can live and raise their kids. Poor women of the state can take advantage of all these schemes.
The Women and Child Development’s Sampark App allows users to access the program’s benefits from their smartphones. It offers thorough information about mpwcdmis.gov.in. Users can log into Sampark and get access to the details. The portal also gives the helpline details, login details, facilities offered, and more.
What is CDS?
The CDS (child development scheme) is the Department of Women and Child Development abbreviation. The Madhya Pradesh government will be in charge of the CDS. The creation and administration of legislation and norms about women’s and children’s development in India is the primary responsibility of the WCD MP. The online mobile application will soon be made available by the higher administration. Sampark App users can access all of the program’s benefits through Women and Child Development from their smartphones with this ICDS MP.
How to install (download) the Sampark app?
- First, applicants must visit the CDS MP Sampark App’s official website at https://mpwcdmis.gov.in/Sampark.
- Alternatively, candidates can click the direct URL. You can download the Sampark app from any source like Apkpure or Apkmirror.
- Then select download on the homepage that appears on the screen.
- On their phone, the CDS MP Sampark App Wcd [Update New Version] will now begin to download.
- Use the app once you download it.
How to use the Sampark app?
- Go to the official website of CDS MP.
- On the website, choose the option of “Contact” on the Home page.
- After this, you will see five options.
- Check the State level office.
How to register on the Sampark app?
You must fill in the details to register on the Sampark app.
- User name
- First name
- Last name
- Email id
- Pin no
- Mobile no
Click on the register button to get your name registered; on the Sampark app.
How to log in?
- First, go to the official site https://mpwcdmis.gov.in/.
- MPWCDMIS Home: You must select the “Login” option in the menu bar.
- After the site opens, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Here, you will need to type the login details.
- To log in to the site, information about the office, designation, employee/officer, password, etc., must be entered.
- After typing all the details, click on the login Button.
- In this way, ICDS ( Integrated Child Development Services) site lets you log in.
Information required To login to Mpwcdmis.Gov.In:
The process of viewing the reports on the portal
- Pick the report button on the home page of the web page
- Next, a new page will pop up.
- You must type some info and get the report.
- Select the division and district where you’re from. Then click on Search Button.
- After doing that, the list below will open.
- This way, the report can be seen from MP WCD MIS Portal.
Helpline information for the division of women and child development:
Contact Information: 0755-2550911; [email protected]
Features of the Sampark MP WCDMIS app
- It has the centrally governed schemes
- It has integrated Child Development Project.
- Integrates Child Protection Scheme
Schemes under the CDS MP
- National Kishori Shakti Yojana
- Sabla Scheme
- Swadhar Yojana State Government Schemes
- Laxmi Ladli Yojana
- Lado movement
- Shaurya Dal
- Chief Minister Women Empowerment Scheme
- Udita Scheme
- Lalima Scheme
- Swagat Laxmi Scheme
- Usha Kiran Scheme
Benefits Of Cds MP Sampark App Wcd
- It is easy to download the (women and child development) WCD Sampark app.
- Apply with a mobile device for the program
- Check the Status of the Scheme on Your Phone.
Here is a brief of what you need to know about CDC and the campaign’s objectives.
|Title Of the division||Department of Child and Women Development|
|Other names||WCD MP|
|It functions under||Government Of Madhya Pradesh|
|Name Of Article||MP Wcd Sampark App [updated New Version] – official mpwcdmis.gov.in signup Sampark|
|Offline/online download||Online Mode|
|What are the objectives of WCD MP.|
|Offer all the benefits of the WCD scheme included by the Child and Women Development from their mobile phones. Improve the intellectual, mental, and physical development and health and nutrition condition of children.|
|Involved parties||Women and Children|
|Official Web page||mpwcdmis.gov.in|
Raj Singh is a highly experienced digital marketer, SEO consultant, and content writer with over 8 years of experience in the industry.
As a content writer, Raj has a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that resonates with audiences. He has a keen eye for detail and a deep understanding of SEO best practices.
- AppsDecember 5, 2023Exploring the World of Betting and Gaming with Crickex App
- GamesNovember 24, 2023Best Festive-Themed Games of All Time
- ApplicationNovember 24, 2023Top Research Paper Writing Service: Your Academic Success Partner
- DiscordNovember 7, 2023How to Transfer Ownership on Discord Server?